BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts > Everything Furry!

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2013, 09:41 PM
redinky
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Belle4LeafClover295

redinky is a jewel in the roughredinky is a jewel in the roughredinky is a jewel in the rough
 redinky is offline Status: Offline
Default Please Welcome My Lovely Year of the Snake, Misa! Also, Question About Online-Purchased Bears

Aloha all ye random people! Gee whiz, I haven't been on here in forever!

Anyways, today I would like to introduce my new Year of the Snake, whom I got on 1/14/2013. Everybeary, meet Misa!

Hey, for once I have a picture of her!
Click the image to open in full size.

I have not put her on BABV yet, but once I do, I will give pictures of her and her room!

Also, for all you ultimate Build-A-Bear Workshop Gurus, I has a question for you.

My mum purchased my lovely Misa for me, and did not name it online. Can I take her to the Build-A-Bear Workshop and possibly get a complete certificate for her? Thanks.

See ya 'round!

Bella & Misa
Old 01-15-2013, 10:32 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome, Misa! It's so cute! Congratulations.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:37 PM
redinky
Polar Bear

redinky is a jewel in the roughredinky is a jewel in the roughredinky is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by savanahcute25
Welcome, Misa! It's so cute! Congratulations.
Thank you, Savanah! She is very pawesome.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:23 AM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations, she's adorable! c:

If she came with a blank certificate then when you're adding her to Bearville it will let you name her then. If she didn't come with one you can probably still make a certificate at a Build-A-Bear Workshop though. :)
Old 01-16-2013, 11:42 AM
redinky
Polar Bear

Okay... So it will let me name her and know what she is and everything?
Old 01-16-2013, 01:15 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Wow, congrats. Adorable!!! Give a hug Misa from me=)
Old 01-16-2013, 02:30 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Awesome sauce! Redinky, yes. Go to your local BABW, and then ask them for the certificate. The only thing they cannot do is rebrith your bear.

I hope I helped, Redinky.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:37 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome, Misa! She is sooo adorable! Congrats!

I would call BABW customer service and ask them about your certificate dilemma. (:
Old 01-23-2013, 07:49 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by redinky
Aloha all ye random people! Gee whiz, I haven't been on here in forever!

Anyways, today I would like to introduce my new Year of the Snake, whom I got on 1/14/2013. Everybeary, meet Misa!

Hey, for once I have a picture of her!
Click the image to open in full size.

I have not put her on BABV yet, but once I do, I will give pictures of her and her room!

Also, for all you ultimate Build-A-Bear Workshop Gurus, I has a question for you.

My mum purchased my lovely Misa for me, and did not name it online. Can I take her to the Build-A-Bear Workshop and possibly get a complete certificate for her? Thanks.

See ya 'round!

Bella & Misa
Yes you can - just bring the receipt with you. And if all else fails, contact guest.services with your receipt information and ask for a certificate to be made (give them all of the information from the receipt plus all of the information that the certificate needs in order to be made).

My snake is named Boltzmann.
Old 02-11-2013, 06:47 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Misa is sooo adorable!! :3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT