BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2013, 03:05 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Potential idea -- Cub Condo event

Been thinking of this for a while, and considering sending it to Maxine . . .

Dear Maxine,

I'm a fan of customizing my cub condo on Bearville, and think it would be neat if we had an event focused on our cub condos -- for one thing, you could bring back the limited-release condo fronts and rooms for the week or month of the event, like the Mushroom House and Snowglobe Room. There are a lot of people on Bearville who missed these things the first time around, for one reason or another (such as how, before the upgrade, switching to a new limited-release condo front meant risking losing another limited-release condo front for good). Maybe even bring back some old furniture -- spark an interest in filling the new rooms.

I realize that customizing condos isn't the most popular activity in Bearville (from what the polls indicate, Trading is in the lead, but it seems tricky to organize an event around that) but I hope that this event might encourage and inspire everyone.

MollyFlyer

. . . so, thoughts?
Old 02-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

I think that would be so cool! Also maybe people without condos could have one for that period of time.=D
Old 02-12-2013, 05:15 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Oh. that's a point -- though a temporary one wouldn't be very nice, since they'd lose it. Maybe add an option of buying an apartment, similar to the city garden? It'd be, like, a bachelor apartment -- a one-room setup that lets them put in a bed and TV and kitchenette and stuff.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

I really like that suggestion Molly! I would love to see it in babv one day.
Old 02-12-2013, 11:05 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I love that suggestion, as well as the apartment one (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT