BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 04:49 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline
Default BVO update

Hey Cybearguides!

I am going to make the suggestion that you update the BVO soon with a bunch of new *colorable* items. Please also retire some of the items that have been in the BVO for a long time now. I was disappointed today that when I added a bunch of credits to my account and went to the BVO to spend them....I couldn't find anything I wanted to spend them on. All the items were either uncolorable, items I already own, or I didn't like them. I am sure plenty of people on BABV would likewise agree with me if they were asked if they wanted the BVO updated.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:09 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Ooh yeh!

10 letter rule
Old 03-25-2013, 05:11 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Yes I would love to have new clothes in the BVO! It would be nice if they were colorable. Thanks for the suggestion Anna! (:
Old 03-25-2013, 06:43 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Yes, the two new outfits are ok. I enjoy the boys outfit more then the girls since I'm not a fan of pink. If it were colorable I would of bought more then 1.

Like Anna, I have a lot of credits, and nothing to spend them on. What's the point of having them when we haven't had a new ride in months, or a new house, clothes, or furniture.

Clothes need to retire, especially the super old ones that have been there since BVO opened.

I'm looking forward to an update, and just a suggestion many people love the clothes in the newsletters and BABW catalogs. We just need the virtual versions.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:59 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I'd like to see the Snow globe Room back -- I didn't have a chance to buy it the one month it was available. Maybe add more home away from home stuff?
Old 03-25-2013, 08:27 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with Tweety.
I adore some of the outfits available for our bears in real life and I would definitely buy more credits if we could buy them in the BVO (for bears and characters).
Old 03-25-2013, 09:47 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

And outfits that don't look weird on four-legged furry friends! All the dresses look weird -- they just stick straight out -- and jackets look like the sleeves are detached.
Old 03-25-2013, 09:49 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Molly, yes our furry friends need better fitting clothes.

I have a closet full of clothes and sadly the 4 legged ones don't enjoy them as much as the 2 legged ones.
Then there is the issue that some can't wear hats or accessories, but I'll be happy if they can have proper fitting clothes.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:59 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, the fit of clothes on 4 legged animals is very odd.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:19 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
Yes, the two new outfits are ok. I enjoy the boys outfit more then the girls since I'm not a fan of pink. If it were colorable I would of bought more then 1.

Like Anna, I have a lot of credits, and nothing to spend them on. What's the point of having them when we haven't had a new ride in months, or a new house, clothes, or furniture.

Clothes need to retire, especially the super old ones that have been there since BVO opened.

I'm looking forward to an update, and just a suggestion many people love the clothes in the newsletters and BABW catalogs. We just need the virtual versions.
I really like the pants on they boy outfit . Unfortuneatly I don't have a lot of credits, so this isn't really a problem for me.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT