BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2013, 10:52 PM
CatherineBear45
Knut
BABV Name: CatherineBear45

CatherineBear45 is on a distinguished road
 CatherineBear45 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Game instructions are awful!

Am I the only person who thinks that the game instructions on some of the games at Bearville are just awful? Old example: The happy-sack game, the skateboard game--if you don't play a video game similar to these (I don't), the instructions they give you will NEVER teach you how to play. Likewise, I can make no sense at all out of the new Easter egg hunt game where you are supposed to click your mouse back and forth. I'm doing that, and moving back and forth, but the eggs are falling as though I'm not even there. Is there anybody younger--and wiser--you understands how the Easter egg hopping game is supposed to be played?
Old 02-26-2013, 11:09 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Yes! The skateboard one is confusing! They don't tell you what the different symbols mean. (Such as the ">>" one.)
Old 02-28-2013, 02:08 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CatherineBear45
Am I the only person who thinks that the game instructions on some of the games at Bearville are just awful? Old example: The happy-sack game, the skateboard game--if you don't play a video game similar to these (I don't), the instructions they give you will NEVER teach you how to play. Likewise, I can make no sense at all out of the new Easter egg hunt game where you are supposed to click your mouse back and forth. I'm doing that, and moving back and forth, but the eggs are falling as though I'm not even there. Is there anybody younger--and wiser--you understands how the Easter egg hopping game is supposed to be played?
You can always ask us through email for instructions if you find it difficult to figure out the game. You may send in your inquiries to vwhelp@buildabear.com.

With regard to your concern on the Easter Hop mini game, please make sure that your Game play screen has a normal view setting. Meanwhile, the following steps will resolve the issue.

1. Click on View.
2. Choose Zoom from the dropdown.
3. Click on Reset.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:12 AM
mackisa
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EmeliaTrekkin

mackisa will become famous soon enoughmackisa will become famous soon enough
 mackisa is offline Status: Offline

I have to agree with you, Catherine. It's bad enough that I can't play some of the games because my eye/hand coordination isn't good enough (yes, I'm old : ) ), but the instructions don't make sense. The worst one for me is the soccer game. I finally figured out how to kick as the player, but I have no idea how to block as the goalie. I play a lot of Bears & Pairs, instead.
Old 03-15-2013, 07:39 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Sometimes it is hard for me to play the skateboard game.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT