BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 10:26 AM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline
Default Any tips for play Volley Ball

I need to play the volley ball game for my daily task list. And I'm really bad at the game. If i'm lucky I can get 2 points, even on easy mode. I was wondering if anyone had any tips for that game.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

I am afraid I'm pretty terrible at this game -- I'd be elated if I even got 1 point.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I wish they would make the volley ball game a multiplayer game. Then I could help people win, and they could help me.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:39 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

This game is too hard. I get it on my to do list nearly every day. I usually win on the 6th or 7th try...seriously.
My tip is don't stand in the middle of the circle. Stand towards the front of it, but stay in it. Also, hit "A" right before it touches the bear's hands. Sometimes the bear "hits" the ball, but it doesn't even touch his hands! Whatever gets me a point, though.
I've spent waaay too much time playing this game. I start getting the hang of it in the third game, and on the fourth game I'm able to reach about 5 points. If the opponent gets three points and I have zero, I'm doomed and can't win. O_o
They need to revamp that game. I can honestly say I hate it.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:51 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Look out for the doves of peace. They will guide you.
Spoiler: show
Don't ask me about volleyball - I'm rubbish
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT