BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-05-2013, 03:50 PM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for sharing this. I'm glad there are a few new items, but the Spring Hat looks almost identical to last years Spring Hat.

Last years Spring Hat:

Click the image to open in full size.

This years Spring Hat:

It's still cute with the ribbon detail and the little bill so I'm still happy, but I wish the few items that they make new each month were really original, not just variations of the old items.

Last edited by BEARILICIOUS; 03-05-2013 at 03:53 PM..
Old 03-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting
Old 03-05-2013, 09:05 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BEARILICIOUS
Thanks for sharing this. I'm glad there are a few new items, but the Spring Hat looks almost identical to last years Spring Hat.

Last years Spring Hat:

This years Spring Hat:

It's still cute with the ribbon detail and the little bill so I'm still happy, but I wish the few items that they make new each month were really original, not just variations of the old items.
They're both beary cute=)
Old 03-08-2013, 08:17 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline

Finally got the last one & included my picture guide on the first post.
Old 03-15-2013, 09:00 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
I got a Spring Hat, which is new, but it has the same name as another spring hat from the fountain in early 2012 although this one is in another style.
The first hat was the same shape and colors, but without the dots. The first one was a little nicer, but it's always good to get something new.

EDIT: Oops, I shoulda read the thread to the end

Last edited by Kirby; 03-15-2013 at 09:04 PM..
Old 03-19-2013, 05:36 PM
stephanierockstar309
Polar Bear
BABV Name: stephanierockstar309

stephanierockstar309 is on a distinguished road
 stephanierockstar309 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up

Cool thanks for posting
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT