BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2013, 07:00 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Talking THREE NEW QUESTS Spring Fun Bunny, Sunnshine Kitty and Autism Bear Locations

Hi All,

There are THREE new quests just started today !

One is started by clicking on the Flower Fun Bunny in Town Square.
You have to find five Pink Bunnies
Which are located in :-
Spoiler: show

Train Station
BNN Lobby
Waterfall Lake
Skate Park
City Garden

And the Prize is :-

A Lovelly Easter Egg Statue.
Click the image to open in full size.

The second is started by clicking on Sunshine Hello Kitty in the Neighbourhood.
You have to find five Coral Treasures

Libeary
Lumbear Yard
Outside Lighthouse
Under Water Deep Sea Discovery
Sunshine Shores Marina

A beautiful Coral Chair.

Next to Sunshine Hello Kitty there is also the Autism Awareness Bear offering a third quest

You have to find five blue street lights

Inside Recycling Centre
Inside Farmers MarketInside
Sportsplex
Entrance
Friendship forrest Park

A Blue Street Lamp With Three Globes

Last edited by christmas; 03-15-2013 at 08:20 AM..
Old 03-15-2013, 10:05 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting this, I was running around like mad and had not found enough, so this really helped. I wasn't expecting the "street" lamps to be INSIDE the building! :-) Will now go and find the others and then see what the prizes will be (have not looked at the spoiler for prizes yet!).
Old 03-15-2013, 10:11 AM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Wow this was very helpful. Thanks for posting your guides as always. (:
Old 03-15-2013, 10:17 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the awesome guide! I liked how they actually showed a picture of the items that you were supposed to look for, below the instructions. I also liked the short facts that they displayed for every lamp you found in the Autism Awareness Bear quest.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:28 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

You are so right, I also prefer them showing a picture so you know what it looks like! They should keep doing that in the future!
Old 03-15-2013, 11:04 AM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

I love the Autism Awareness Bear's prize!
Old 03-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Catlover200710
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatelynSeashell7

Catlover200710 will become famous soon enough
 Catlover200710 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much!
Old 03-15-2013, 05:05 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Oooh, nice! I love it when we get new furniture.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
I love the Autism Awareness Bear's prize!
Me too! I need to get a few of these.
Old 03-16-2013, 02:36 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for posting. I went ahead and found them all myself, but it's nice to have the help if you get stumped. I really love the coral chair and the lantern, but isn't the egg statue an old gift?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT