BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2013, 10:10 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default When will the Easter Hunt End?

I was wondering because I have missed about a weeks worth of daily task challenges and I was wondering if I could still get to the end of the badge or is it too late?
Old 03-19-2013, 11:20 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I was wondering because I have missed about a weeks worth of daily task challenges and I was wondering if I could still get to the end of the badge or is it too late?
The Daily Task badge is now included in the list of badges that you can collect!
You can do the tasks daily and increase your badge level. You'll receive pawsome reward for every completed levels.

Good luck, and enjoy!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Joe, but I meant when does the daily tasks go away?
Old 03-19-2013, 11:39 AM
charlesnoodles8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: charlesnoodles8

charlesnoodles8 is on a distinguished road
 charlesnoodles8 is offline Status: Offline

I don't think the daily task and Easter egg hunt are related. if it's a badge maybe it's forever so we don't lose our chance to get the cool prizes.. well "Probably" cool prize since we don't know what they are yet!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

No, I think the Daily Tasks list and the Easter hunt are unrelated, which means that the Daily Tasks list will continue to exist once the Easter hunt is over. I think this because it would take much more than just the two or three weeks we've already had to complete the entire badge up to the last gold level. In fact it would take close to a year to complete. The Daily Tasks badge will probably remain permanent with the rest of the other badges.

Last edited by Chéri3; 03-19-2013 at 11:43 AM..
Old 03-19-2013, 11:41 AM
Polar Bear

Thank you, Cheri, Charles and Joe.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:43 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

Charles and Cheri are right!
The Easter egg hunt and the Daily tasks are not related. Easter Egg hunt will end probably by the end of this month, and the Daily Task will remain as this is a part of the newly added Daily Task badge that citizens need to collect.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Polar Bear

Thank you! (-;
Old 03-19-2013, 04:52 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Thank you! (-;
You're welcome, Neon!
Old 03-20-2013, 12:03 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

And what is the "garden badge"? Whenever I wanted to check my badges, a message about a garden badge came up and I could not click on it in order to close the window, so I could not see the badges and how far I got.
Maybe this question would be for a new thread, I don't know.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
helloi'mvictoria, victoria