BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2013, 03:00 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: I am crying! :*(

Me and Faye were having a party. I invited my friend, and she was quite happy. She came to the fashion show (which was part of the party) and there was already people there at the Pawforming Arts Center. I was alright with that. But then my friend announced she was going to do the themes. I waited a while but she did not say the themes. So I said them because I was both confused and I wanted to make the party the best it could be. Then, my friend did the angry emoticon and I asked why. She said that someone else was doing the themes. So, I was a little confused, but I still carried on, doing my duty of making the party amazing. But then, she said this is a weird and random party. I said, are we still friends? She said, no!
It then continued into a matter which I was very upset with, involving her telling me she had reported me and calling the party 'weird' and 'random'.
I immedietly reported her, left the building, deleted her as a friend and ignored her.

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 03-23-2013 at 04:00 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by sarahleo370
You shouldn't get banned, You did NOTHING wrong!
She's just trying to mess with you...
The Cybearguides will look over what happened, and just because you did the themes cause she didn't say them doesn't mean you will get banned, she just got mad for no reason. If anything its a small problem.
Don't worry.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:03 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

You shouldn't get banned, You did NOTHING wrong!
She's just trying to mess with you...
The Cybearguides will look over what happened, and just because you did the themes cause she didn't say them doesn't mean you will get banned, she just got mad for no reason. If anything its a small problem.
Don't worry.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:04 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, okay. I am so sad, honestly. I also said: Enjoy your bearville experience!
In a nice way, like to say enjoy Bearville!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:16 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Don't worry!
The cyberbearguides always investigate every report and you did nothing wrong!
I was reported for not playing a game with this girl...
I'm fine ^^ Not banned
Old 03-23-2013, 03:53 PM
Pastel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: |-/

Pastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of lightPastel is a glorious beacon of light
 Pastel is offline Status: Offline

I don't know what you just said. Excessive use of commas and 'so'.
From what I do understand, your friend is acting like, no offense, a brat. You're not going to get banned, but, neither is she.
Keep calm. Just because someone reports you--it doesn't mean you're going to get banned. BABV probably gets hundreds of reports sent to them, I'd bet only about 5 of them are worthy of a ban.
Just try talking to your friend calmly, in real life, if you can. In the mean time, stop crying, because there's *no* chance you're going to get banned. If you do, just send an email to BABV saying it's unfair.
Old 03-23-2013, 04:00 PM
Polar Bear

OK. I am sorry. I was in a rush. Sorry, again Pastel.

Me and Faye were having a party. I invited my friend, and she was quite happy. She came to the fashion show (which was part of the party) and there was already people there at the Pawforming Arts Center. I was alright with that. But then my friend announced she was going to do the themes. I waited a while but she did not say the themes. So I said them because I was both confused and I wanted to make the party the best it could be. Then, my friend did the angry emoticon and I asked why. She said that someone else was doing the themes. So, I was a little confused, but I still carried on, doing my duty of making the party amazing. But then, she said this is a weird and random party. I said, are we still friends? She said, no!
It then continued into a matter which I was very upset with, involving her telling me she had reported me and calling the party 'weird' and 'random'.
I immedietly reported her, left the building, deleted her as a friend and ignored her.

I hope you understand more clearly.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT