BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2013, 03:46 AM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline
Default Patrol team foumd nothing!

My last thread was about my missing items and how i was afraid they woulnt find anything. Well they dint and now im really mad and sad tht somebody got away with taking my items, and how i really loved those items, my other concern is them thinking im lying or something and them not taking me seriously.im starting to wonder if i should stay on BABV or leave because of the many times ive been hacked and they coulnt find anything and its always n my account!!.

I have no clue wat else to do other then quit. Is there any other things i can do to get my items back other then beg for them which wont work because im human and humans lie,and because humans lie u dont know who to trust these days. Please reply cybearguides or Bi users

-Panda

Last edited by iLovePandas986; 03-24-2013 at 03:48 AM..
Old 03-24-2013, 05:24 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Stay on BABV! Don't leave!
It might of just been a glitch. For a while, I couldn't find one of my scarves for absoutley ages but then it just appeared. If you don't get them back, don't worry! I'm sure everything will be fine! What items did you lose?
Old 03-24-2013, 06:30 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Maybe you've put them in your attic, traded them or bear mailed them to someone's account? Due to amount of reports Bearville get every single day (probably more in the 1000's), they may find it hard to inspect every account and check every detail. My advice to you would be to rethink everything, are you positive you did not give your password out, or give your items accidentally in a trade? If not, then do not beg but rather email them politely, asking them why the items have not been returned to your account. First, make sure you know you have not gave your password or items away. Good luck.

P.S: I would suggest to stay away from Bearville until you are ready to talk to the Bearville Team, just for the pure fact that you are annoyed and maybe need time away from Bearville to think about what to tell the bearville team.

Have a great day!

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Stay on BABV! Don't leave!
It might of just been a glitch. For a while, I couldn't find one of my scarves for absoutley ages but then it just appeared. If you don't get them back, don't worry! I'm sure everything will be fine! What items did you lose?
She lost furry feet, bunny glasses and a peach embroided flower top.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:33 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Maybe you've put them in your attic, traded them or bear mailed them to someone's account? Due to amount of reports Bearville get every single day (probably more in the 1000's), they may find it hard to inspect every account and check every detail. My advice to you would be to rethink everything, are you positive you did not give your password out, or give your items accidentally in a trade? If not, then do not beg but rather email them politely, asking them why the items have not been returned to your account. First, make sure you know you have not gave your password or items away. Good luck.

P.S: I would suggest to stay away from Bearville until you are ready to talk to the Bearville Team, just for the pure fact that you are annoyed and maybe need time away from Bearville to think about what to tell the bearville team.

Have a great day!

She lost furry feet, bunny glasses and a peach embroided flower top.
And a grand tiara. Thanks guys ill do what u saod Neon and ill think about what u said HoneyBannana30
Old 03-24-2013, 01:51 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

I find it really weird that they weren't able to bring back your items... I only I lost a tiara in a trade due to Babv's fault and It was returned it to me. Then again, Babv also made my lose my honey branch and told me " I TRADED IT" . I didn't trade it, I knew that. I got it back because when lost items were returned to the attic, my branch was there. I was this close to emailing them again and saying " Didn't I TRADE it away?" Yeah, Not a happy camper I was ( I think I lost the items due to a trading glitch by babw, I still didn't get the mad back either that i apparently traded in the same trade) . I would try emailing them again and asking for exact dates and what happened to those exact items. I feel like Babw needs to research these accounts thoroughly, I also didn't come onto BABV after that happened for a while. I know how you feel, you lost items that meant a lot to you. I would honestly email them again and ask for details.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:17 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

Do you have enough room in your interventory to by stuff?
If not sometimes they are moved to your attic... I think?
Old 03-24-2013, 05:20 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Do you have enough room in your interventory to by stuff?
If not sometimes they are moved to your attic... I think?
I don't think that is what happens, instead you get a notification when you want to buy something to tell you to move items to your attic or to sell or delete them.
Old 03-25-2013, 05:10 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
I don't think that is what happens, instead you get a notification when you want to buy something to tell you to move items to your attic or to sell or delete them.
It's just my friend spreading rumours again then ^^
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT