BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2013, 01:56 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bicycle ride

I'd love to be able to get a bicycle ride ^^
I have one of those icecream ones but I mean a proper bike (:

I think there should be a two, a red, yellow and blue one with a bell and another one which would be pale pink and pale green with flower decals, it would have a bell and and a basket which you could put your furry friend in.

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 04-04-2013 at 03:50 AM..
Old 04-03-2013, 01:57 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Ooh great suggestion! That would be a cool ride.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:01 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

There is a moped prize (it is a red - pink hue), for the Daily Task Level 1 Gold. (:
Old 04-03-2013, 02:08 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

A bicycle ride would be neat; the main thing I can see standing in the way is that it would require more animation than the other rides to have your feet move the pedals. Otherwise, I think they'd have done it by now. Still, it's a possibility.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

That would be awesome!
Old 04-03-2013, 02:26 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
There is a moped prize (it is a red - pink hue), for the Daily Task Level 1 Gold. (:
Isn't that more of a motorcycle? ^^
Old 04-03-2013, 02:40 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Isn't that more of a motorcycle? ^^
Mechanicaly a moped has pedals and an assisting engine.
A moped has pedals and is assisted by an engine for hills and grades. A motorcycle is powered by just an engine.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:57 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

. . . it's still not the same as a bicycle.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:36 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

I'd love to have a bike as well, it would be cool if we could buy a bell and basket for it too : D
I agree with Molly, the electric scooter thing you get from the Daily Task Badge still isn't the same as a bike :/
Old 04-04-2013, 03:47 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
I'd love to have a bike as well, it would be cool if we could buy a bell and basket for it too : D
I agree with Molly, the electric scooter thing you get from the Daily Task Badge still isn't the same as a bike :/
I think that there should be two of them.
One red, yellow and blue one with a bell and another pink and pale green one with flowers on it and a basket and a bell - your furry friend could go in the basket. I'd get both if I had the credits and it was available to buy
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT