BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 02:08 PM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline
Default My other bears can walk around in BABV, but not Rainbow Dash or Pinkie Pie?

I just added the two MLPs to my character's account today. The option to let them walk around in BABV with me is not there for those two, but it is there for my other bears. Huh??
Old 04-01-2013, 02:12 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

In Bearville do you mean outside such as places like Neighbourhood, Sportsplex? My friend can let her Pinkie Pie sit down in my condo and walk around.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:50 PM
blueskies16
Polar Bear

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
In Bearville do you mean outside such as places like Neighbourhood, Sportsplex? My friend can let her Pinkie Pie sit down in my condo and walk around.

Yes. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow can walk around at my Cub Condo and probably at the Gym (haven't tried that locale yet), but the clickable button to release them from the backpack in other BABV locations doesn't show up when I select either of them as my current furry friend. If I switch to a FF brought to life earlier, no problem.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:51 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by blueskies16
Yes. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow can walk around at my Cub Condo and probably at the Gym (haven't tried that locale yet), but the clickable button to release them from the backpack in other BABV locations doesn't show up when I select either of them as my current furry friend. If I switch to a FF brought to life earlier, no problem.
Hmm, maybe a glitch? I'll ask my friend when she comes online, okay? : D
Old 04-02-2013, 06:53 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

We are very happy to be able to bring MY LITTLE PONY Pals to Build-A-Bear Workshop and Bearville, however, our MY LITTLE PONY friends have some
limitations in our virtual world, unlike your other Furry Friends due to Hasbro's brand guidelines.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:07 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

I just added the two MLPs to my character's account today. The option to let them walk around in BABV with me is not there for those two, but it is there for my other bears. Huh??
same problem with my rainbow dash too. bummer
Old 04-02-2013, 07:29 PM
blueskies16
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
We are very happy to be able to bring MY LITTLE PONY Pals to Build-A-Bear Workshop and Bearville, however, our MY LITTLE PONY friends have some
limitations in our virtual world, unlike your other Furry Friends due to Hasbro's brand guidelines.
Thanks for that information, Joe. Still glad to have the option of the MLPs, and glad that BABW and Hasbro could meet in the middle and produce these awesome ponies. Hope there will be more coming!
Old 04-02-2013, 09:16 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

it shouldn't be like that when you bring the ponies to life on bearville, that is pretty messed up if you ask me.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:16 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Thank you Joe for explaining this, I bought both bears and was wondering the same thing. Although, it is good that they can at least walk around in condos, as I have been spending a lot of time in mine and neon's and Honey's
Old 04-03-2013, 01:12 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for that information, Joe. Still glad to have the option of the MLPs, and glad that BABW and Hasbro could meet in the middle and produce these awesome ponies. Hope there will be more coming!
View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
Thank you Joe for explaining this, I bought both bears and was wondering the same thing. Although, it is good that they can at least walk around in condos, as I have been spending a lot of time in mine and neon's and Honey's
You're welcome, Blueskies and Duffy!
Thank you also for your understanding on this license issues.

Enjoy your My Little Pony friends!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT