BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-05-2013, 10:55 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Unfair Trade

Well, without getting into details I traded. Then, when someone in another trade asked me if I had this certain item, I said no I traded it. She asked me what I traded for it and she said it wasn't a very good offer. So then I went back to the girl who I traded with first, and asked her if I could have my things back, but she said no. I understand its my own fault entirely for this, but I reported her for unfair trading -- hoping I'd get my stuff back. She didn't scam but I probably won't get my items back? Was I being silly?
Old 04-05-2013, 11:15 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

I think it's a bit unfair for you because you didn't mean to. I think you did the right think reporting her.

Last edited by Zoeadventurebear1052; 04-05-2013 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: changed it
Old 04-05-2013, 11:30 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

The girl you traded with who told you the trade was unfair was probably just saying that to make you feel bad, and to make you feel like you had to go get the item back and trade it to her instead for a "better" offer. I don't think you should have went back to the original girl in the first place.
@Zoe-that may be considered trade talk so I'm not sure if Neon should.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:31 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I can't say though.
Madelyne, thanks for your help. It's okay though, what's done is now done.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MadelyneCinnamon3
The girl you traded with who told you the trade was unfair was probably just saying that to make you feel bad, and to make you feel like you had to go get the item back and trade it to her instead for a "better" offer. I don't think you should have went back to the original girl in the first place.
@Zoe-that may be considered trade talk so I'm not sure if Neon should.
Changed it...I didn't want her to say the item, just what value it had.

Last edited by Zoeadventurebear1052; 04-05-2013 at 11:38 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT