BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2013, 04:29 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs down cant get anything

i have tried selling and putting stuff in my attic but not matter what i do, i cant buy any chothing except hats! it getting a little frustrating. every time i try to buy clothing from any store in bearville, it says that my clothing section is full and that i should either delete, sell, or put some stuff in storage but when i do, it still says that. does anyone else have this problem too?
Old 04-06-2013, 04:30 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

I'd say put everything you own into your attic then try buying stuff. If it doesn't work then, email vHelp. If it does, you need to get rid of more stuff.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:52 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

I believe you can have a max of 12 or 11 pages in each catagory. If you want shirt make sure the clothing section is at 12 pages. Same with other things. You can store the items in your attic if you don't want to sell anything. (:
Old 04-06-2013, 06:07 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

You can only keep not more than 10 pages for each section in your Inventory to be able to buy more stuff. You may put some of your stuff to your attic to lessen the items in your Inventory. You may also give out or sell the items that you no longer use to save some space for new items.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:14 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

yeah, I'd take the others suggestions and try to put more stuff in your attic storage. then you will have more room for new stuff.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:23 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

By the way, you can also buy an Interactive Armoire from the Bearville Outfitters to store your items. And if you have the Seaweed Treasure chest from the Under the Sea Treasure hunt quest, you can also use that as storage for your items.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:33 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

I have the same problem. A lot of times I will empty out that particular section of inventory, then go buy stuff.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:43 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

thank guys, ill try again and tell what happens later

yay! i just tried it and it worked! thanks for the advice everyone!!
Old 04-06-2013, 06:54 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaBear810
thank guys, ill try again and tell what happens later

yay! i just tried it and it worked! thanks for the advice everyone!!
I am glad you are now able to buy new items!
Enjoy shopping in Bearville!
Old 04-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

You can make a side and trade the stuff to them.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT