BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 02:03 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default I am so upset! Missing item! :(

I just traded with somebody and after I'd finished trading, I went to my inventory to try on the things I'd gotten. Well, one of the things were there, but the other was not! I checked every page, item by item, and its not there.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:04 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Hmm...
Did she delete it and just tricked you?
It could be a glitch though..
Old 04-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Honey, I am sure the item was there on the trading dock when I accepted the trade.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:05 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

That happened to me twice. And I emailed the babv team and they said they would try to get my items back for me but instead they just gave me some money. Sorry for your loss of items.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:07 PM
Polar Bear

Well, I checked again and I am positive its not there *sighs*
Old 04-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

I'm sorry. I would report this. And maybe you can try to find that person that you traded with and tell her what happened.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:31 PM
Polar Bear

Claire, I was not paying attention to the user's name D:
Old 04-08-2013, 03:19 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

Well, at least you got your silver EFT (:
I'd just email whelp and see what they say.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Polar Bear

Honey, thanks, but that other item I really wanted :*(
Old 04-08-2013, 03:24 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

Poor you!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT