BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-11-2013, 06:46 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline
Red face Magic Bean Seed & Garden Updates!

Hi everyone. I just logged in today to check out the new seed and it's amazing! There is a lot of new stuff so I'm gonna do my best to update the post as quickly as possible.

When you first log in you're asked if you'd like to visit the City Garden.

Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.
Once you arrive you're given a magic bean seed which has to be completely harvested by May 6 to receive 3 rare gifts.

There are 5 growing levels.
Level 1:

Level 2

Level 3

Level 4

Level 5

Once the plant is fully matured you will receive the following 3 rare gifts along with a complete surprise.

A cloud room high above Bearville. It's totally awesome!

I love this new seed and the gifts but that's not everything. Also when you visit the Garden, Barn or Hardware Store and purchase any of the seeds, once you plant and harvest it you could receive a special theme gift.
I had a couple of questions about the special gifts and I thought I'd share in case you were wondering also.
1 Can you get the special gifts from plants you already have or do you have to buy a new one? Yes, you get the gifts from the plants you already own. Yeah!
2 Can you harvest more than one gift from multiple plants of the same kind? Yes, I received 2 of the small tables so far from 2 different Red Apple Trees.
3 Can you get more than one special gift from the same tree by harvesting it more than once? Good news, Yes!

And just when you thought it couldn't get better, there is a new seed you can purchase as well! The other 2 mystery seeds are the doughnut tree and the disco ball tree. I'm so glad they brought back the disco tree since I've been trying to get one forever!

The Fashion Tree
The Fashion Tree gives you the Cloud Fireplace

If anyone receives any of the other special gifts from the seeds, please post a pic of the prize for us all. I'll try my best to keep the thread updated, but it may take a while. Hope you have fun!
Thanks

Cloud Lamp - Rose Bush & Evergreen Tree
Cloud Kitchen Table - Green Apple Tree, Mums & Pumpkins
Cloud Small Table - Red Apple Tree & Sunflower
Cloud Library - Disco Ball Tree
Cloud Mirror - Doughnut Tree
Cloud Clock - Peach, Pear or Maple Trees
Cloud Dresser - Begonia & Forsythia
Cloud Coffee Table - Tulip, Hyacinth & Hydrangeas
Cloud Closet - Holly Tree, Poinsettia & Watermelons
Cloud Bed - Golden Cherry Tree & Water Lily
Cloud Couch - Orange & Cherry Trees
Cloud Chair - Beans, Tomato & Corn
Cloud Fireplace - New Seed (see spoiler above)
Cloud Sofa - New Seed (see spoiler below)

I just received my first gardening badge reward for the Bronze level!

A candy tree seed!

When I harvested my Candy Tree seed I was given the Cloud Sofa, which looks more like an arm chair

Update: Once you harvest the new Fashion Tree if you don't receive the Cloud furniture then you will receive a boy or girls pair of shoes.

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I also noticed the Greenzy Panda PSI has returned to the Lumbear Yard store.

Last edited by BEARILICIOUS; 04-21-2013 at 08:38 PM..
Old 04-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Montana_
Knut
BABV Name: miaflower7

Montana_ is on a distinguished road
 Montana_ is offline Status: Offline
Default Magic Bean!

Just done it now!! It is so cool... it also says if you go and buy seeds that specific plants may give you a cloud item when you harvest, I have tried this. However I just got bearbills!!
Old 04-11-2013, 07:36 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

My idea was better...
A massive root which you can climb and pull for a house in the clouds and an underground den :P
Harvested it in 2 mins!

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 04-11-2013 at 07:43 AM..
Old 04-11-2013, 08:51 AM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much, Rachel!

I love everything.

There's also a new Gardening Badge.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Wow this is amazing Bearville! Thanks BEARILICIOUS!
There is also a new Garden Badge!
Old 04-11-2013, 09:12 AM
BEARILICIOUS
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RACHELAPRIL1300

BEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to beholdBEARILICIOUS is a splendid one to behold
 BEARILICIOUS is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Thanks so much, Rachel!

I love everything.

There's also a new Gardening Badge.
Too cool! I had no idea. I'm gonna check it out now! Thanks for the info
Old 04-11-2013, 09:18 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I got most of the furniture. I'll post a pic in a bit.

So far the first prize for the garden badge is a candy tree seed, and the second level is a furniture item. I'll post them soon.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:22 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

I can't get into mine. It returns me to the login screen?
Old 04-11-2013, 09:25 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Here is all the furniture I've gotten so far.
The bath is the second level garden prize.

Haili, that happened to me too, clear your cookies and cache from your browser. That worked for me.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:27 AM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

Should I try using a different internet browser? like Internet Explorer?
thanks
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT