BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2013, 01:54 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: 'Read Capital'

So me and my friend were talking, and then all of sudden she told me something, but said 'read capital', so I then said: I do not wish for people to read capital to me. Basically meaning, I don't want people to get around the censor. Was she in the wrong?

Here is the conversation:

Me: I got here before you lol
Girl: Huh?
Me: Well, it was your condo and I got here before you lol
Girl: Well I didn't ask you to come to the bedroom
Girl: .
Me: What does . mean?
Me: You went like this . What does it mean?
Girl: You see, it well is the end of the, read capital.
Girl: 'spells out the word sentence'
Me: I don't wish for people to read capital to me (basically meaning I don't want people to ask me to read words that are against the censor)

She then has come to me since (I deleted her) and asked why I said ''don't say read capital ''after she said the word. I said 'because If it was something bad I would of reported you,'' and she said ''but it wasn't''
Did I have a valid reason for listening to what she was saying?

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 04-12-2013 at 02:18 PM..
Old 04-12-2013, 02:08 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

???
I don't understand >.<
Old 04-12-2013, 02:12 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
???
I don't understand >.<
Here is the conversation:

Me: I got here before you lol
Me: Well, it was your condo and I got here before you lol
Girl: Well I didn't ask you to come to the bedroom
Girl: .
Me: What does . mean?
Me: You went like this . What does it mean?
Girl: You see, it well is the end of the, read capital.
Girl: 'spells out the word sentence'
Me: I don't wish for people to read capital to me (basically meaning I don't want people to ask me to read words that are against the censor)

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 04-12-2013 at 02:17 PM..
Old 04-12-2013, 02:19 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of

Okay (:
You're not allowed to do that according to the rules...
People do it anyway
Old 04-12-2013, 02:21 PM
Polar Bear

I know, I deleted her and she asked for my friendship and I declined because I needed to think.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Polar Bear

Default I am really scared <3

Okay so earlier on this happened.(http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=148254)

I told her that I'd thought about being friends, after I'd deleted her, and I decided to forgive and try and rebuild our friendship. But she keeps saying no, and saying that she asked to be friends and I left her. I said maybe we shouldn't be friends as like on each others lists, but still speak to each other. She said 'What's the point of that?'' and then this other girl who I don't think either of us knew said we should be friends, and I agreed. I told the girl who I deleted off my friends list to have a great day

She then left and I am scared I have been reported. Not once did I threaten or include violence of any nature. I was simply trying to resolve an issue. Would I be banned?
Old 04-12-2013, 05:01 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

You didn't break any rules. You'll be fine.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
You didn't break any rules. You'll be fine.
Thank you!
Old 04-12-2013, 05:27 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear

Every report is checked so if you have been reported - everything will be fine.
You did nothing wrong!
Old 04-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

I think its fine.
As long as she didnt say anything bad.
You dont have to be so worried about rule breaking as much. As long as you didnt do anything wrong, there is nothing to worry about (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT