BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline
Default ***How to get over 1,000 bearbills in just one day**

Hello everyone! I made a thread similar to this back then, so I decided to update it.
Here is how to earn over 1,000 bearbills in a day.

1 The first thing you need to do when you are online, is read the latest issue of the Bearville Times. Check to see if there are any quests or events going on where you could earn Bearbills, moves, or items.

2 Go to the Sportsplex. Inside there is a panda behind a desk. If you click on him, you can take the '100% Pawsome' test. If you check all of the boxes, you will receive 100 Bearbills.

3 Go to the Pawforming Arts Centre. Inside you will see a balcony. If you click on it you will find your self backstage. There is a box full of items. Click on it and you can play a game called Backstage Search, where you have to find a specific item. If you find it, you will get 200 Bearbills! If you can't find an item, just click the 'x' button to exit and play it again to find a different item.

4 Once a day you can do the 'Environmentally Pawsome Nature Walk' at the Pawsitively Green Centre. Click on the big recycling logo above the centre. You will have to search around Bearville to find 5 items. They are usually in the well-known places such as the Bear University, Sportsplex, Farm, Meadow and Friendship Forest Park. Some of the items are very well hidden though, so keep on a loom out! If you complete the walk you will earn 200 Bearbills.

5 In the Town Square you can play the Furtastic Fountain game once a day. If you hit at least one of the objects you will receive an item. You can keep the item you get or sell it!

6 Work shifts at the Bearywood Mall. You can work 3 shifts in each shop and each shift is worth at least 10 Bearbills if you don't make any mistakes. That means you can get around 120 Bearbills every day from Bearywood Mall!

8 Deposit the most money you can at the U.S. Bank.

9 Be a student or teacher at the Bear University. You can be a teacher once a day, but you can be a student as many times as you like, and both will earn you quite a lot of Bearbills if you answer the questions correctly! You can choose the difficulty of the questions by looking at which grade you are teaching or learning in. The easiest questions are in Kindergarten, the hardest are in Sixth Grade.

10 Go fishing to earn lots of Bearbills quickly! The best catch you can get at Paw Park is the Bag O' Bearbills, whereas the best you can get at the Lighthouse Beach is the Pearl.

11 Play the 'Lucky Oyster' Game. Go to the bottom of the map and you will see the 'Deep Sea Discovery' shipwreck. Near the bottom of the outside of the ship is an oyster. You can get a free item everyday or 250 bearville. It's your choice whether you sell or keep it!

12 Play games! There are loads of fun games you can play, but some are better for earning Bearbills than others!

16 Be 'Trade Smart'! Try to get the best deals possible from trading. If there is something you really want that you could buy in a shop, make sure you are NOT paying over the shop price for the item. Try to either balance the 'Fair' meter at the top or make it go to your side. However, if things are too unfair the person you are trading with may not accept your offer.

17 Do not spend your money. You should have a weekly spending allowance such as you're only allowed to spend 200 bearbills a week. Instead of spending, sell your unwanted items.

18 Find a cub condo with a carnival bell. Play the game and press the keys really fast and then if you get full power you will get your own carnival bell and then every day you can play your very own carnival bell and get 60 bear bills a day!

Do this everyday, and you are sure to have lots of Bearbills!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:34 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Thrifty tips; thanks!! (:
Old 03-26-2013, 01:55 AM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

Wow! Great idea, Jalyn!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:40 PM
Quinnloveable26
Banned

Quinnloveable26 is on a distinguished road
 Quinnloveable26 is offline Status: Offline

This is really helpful, thanks fur posting!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:48 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Nice guide, Jalyn!
Old 03-30-2013, 03:02 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

I do most of those! XD
Also, completing the Daily Task thing will give you a prize, and each game will give you Bear Bills.
One other thing, I have a Carnival Bell on my Rooftop! I'm typically in Bear Boulevard, so if you see my house come on it and play it! XD
(I'm KaleighAwesome6.)
Old 03-31-2013, 04:36 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by PhineasandFerbFAN
I do most of those! XD
Also, completing the Daily Task thing will give you a prize, and each game will give you Bear Bills.
One other thing, I have a Carnival Bell on my Rooftop! I'm typically in Bear Boulevard, so if you see my house come on it and play it! XD
(I'm KaleighAwesome6.)
That's so weird! I keep one of mine on my rooftop too!
The other one is in my basement

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 03-31-2013 at 04:39 AM..
Old 04-12-2013, 12:56 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

With the new City Garden stuff, you can make well over 1,000 Bear Bills every day!
Today I made 5470, and this is what I did:

1. Garden like crazy. Remember, the more friends you have, the more little magic dealies you can get, which means the more you can harvest. Do it all on one plant. The first time the plant levels up, you'll get about 100-200 BB. The second time, 200-300, etc, etc, and when I harvested I got 500 and a prize!
2. Play the fountain game.
3. Check off the list at the Sportsplex.
4. Play the Backstage Search game.
5. Play the Lucky Oyster game.
6. Put 5,000 in the bank. Put 5,000 in every bag at the bank. Yes, it takes away 15,000 of your BBs, but you get 100 in return everyday if you put 5,000 in the first bag.

All that got me 5,470 Bear Bills!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:05 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Wow! (:
I think ai made 4,000 today!
Old 04-12-2013, 02:10 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I made 8730 today!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT