BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-17-2013, 11:54 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline
Question Answered: How rare are these items?

How rare are the Beach Sunglasses (green with pink palm trees on the sides), the Hedgehog Shirt (long sleeve shirt, brown, and spiky), the Spring Hug Shirt (light pink with pink flowers on it. Also came with a headband but I don't have it.), the Domino Mask (plain black mask), the Cool Guitar and the Cool Blue Guitar, Swim Cap (yellow with a blue band), Large Purple Tiara, and the Messenger Bag (not the '97' one, it's just plain blue with a black strap and a white paw print on it.).
Also, can anyone tell me where they are from?

Thank you in advance!!
Best Answer - Posted by tweety
The sunglasses are from a bear or bunny that was only sold in certain stores. They are pretty rare and wanted. About an 8/10

The hedgehog shirt is the PSI from the hedgehog, its rare scarcity wise, but unfortunately it isn't very wanted.

The Spring Hug Shirt is half a PSI, its quite an old item, but its not exactly wanted.

The Mask was either an old fountain prize or from one of Pawlette's costumes, I'm not sure, its more wanted during halloween then any other time of the year.

Guitars, I have no idea where they are from or their want/rare.

Swim Cap I believe was one of the prizes from CHH a few years ago. Not sure how wanted it is, but it is old.

The Purple Tiara is form on of the gem bears, and one of the most popular out of the 4 besides Grand Tiara of course.

The Messenger bag was the first one, it came from a back to school promotion code. Its pretty rare, but hardly anyone actually wants it. I think its a great old piece to have.

Hope this helped.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:04 AM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

no idea, I couldn't tell ya, maybe someone else might know.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:35 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

The sunglasses are from a bear or bunny that was only sold in certain stores. They are pretty rare and wanted. About an 8/10

The hedgehog shirt is the PSI from the hedgehog, its rare scarcity wise, but unfortunately it isn't very wanted.

The Spring Hug Shirt is half a PSI, its quite an old item, but its not exactly wanted.

The Mask was either an old fountain prize or from one of Pawlette's costumes, I'm not sure, its more wanted during halloween then any other time of the year.

Guitars, I have no idea where they are from or their want/rare.

Swim Cap I believe was one of the prizes from CHH a few years ago. Not sure how wanted it is, but it is old.

The Purple Tiara is form on of the gem bears, and one of the most popular out of the 4 besides Grand Tiara of course.

The Messenger bag was the first one, it came from a back to school promotion code. Its pretty rare, but hardly anyone actually wants it. I think its a great old piece to have.

Hope this helped.
Old 04-18-2013, 02:36 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

About the beach sunglasses - they're from either a tropical bear that was only sold in florida / myrtle beach or from a tropical bunny that was only available in puerto rico.

The messenger bag - there have been three of them (from back to school promotions - the codes came from the actual bags):
blue original - plain blue bag and is wider than it is tall.
blue upright - has a white paw on it and is taller than wide.
97 - comes in any colour and has the '97' mark on it.
Old 04-18-2013, 09:26 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

Both the cool guitar and the cool blue guitar were a code from the iphone app a couple years ago.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:31 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much for your help everyone!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT