BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Closed Thread
Old 04-18-2013, 04:39 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline
Default Trying To Remember A Particular Dog

I'm sorry if I'm being annoying here and I hope this isn't in the wrong section. but I'm trying to remember a particular dog, I saw it when I was with my dad at the mall when he wanted to see how everything was done in the Build-A-Bear workshop in the state we live in. this is what I remember, it was 10 bucks (like the Lil' Almond Cub), it was about the same size as my Merry Mint Pup (I'm pretty sure on this), he also had the same fur as the Merry Mint Pup, his ears were dark brown, and the rest of his body was a lighter brown. if you know the name and can find a picture, it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

I'm not particularly great at identifying in-store Build-A-Bears, but according to your description I'm going to suggest that you saw the Cute Caramel Pup? Click here to see an image.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:25 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear

that might be it. I thought it was something with fudge in it, but I guess not.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:32 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
that might be it. I thought it was something with fudge in it, but I guess not.
Do you remember if the puppy that you saw, looked like the one in the picture from the link?
Old 04-18-2013, 05:34 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

How long ago was this?

Was it the brown sugar puppy?
Old 04-18-2013, 05:37 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear

I saw it 4 months ago.
Old 04-18-2013, 05:44 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear

Well there is a puppy called the Fudge Pup, but it was released years ago and it's pretty old by now. Here's a picture:
Click the image to open in full size.

This is the Cute Caramel Pup, which was released around the end of 2012:

Did the puppy that you saw look anything like one of these?
Old 04-18-2013, 05:51 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear

it was probably the Caramel Pup. just his material is a little different than my Merry Mint Pup. that's the only difference.
Old 04-18-2013, 06:14 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
Was it the brown sugar puppy?
Oh true! But it's probably not the one that you saw, because the first version of the brown sugar puppy was from around 2008. It was light brown and had only 1 dark brown ear. Here is a picture anyway

Last edited by Chéri3; 04-18-2013 at 06:16 PM..
Old 04-18-2013, 06:20 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear

aaww, that one is so cute!!! and what does the new one look like?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT