BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-30-2013, 10:41 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

Ohh, silly me! You can buy these enchanted garden tools for 1000BB each, so you can do tons of plants all day!
Old 04-30-2013, 04:09 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

your doing good on growing your magic bean SeaSpray. keep up the good work !!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:33 PM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CamSeaShore

SeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura about
 SeaSpray is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! I can't afford the Enchanted items right now. A lot of my money is in the bank until maturity so I had to pay for my garden from the cash I've got. I'm trying to earn more money gardening other people's gardens.

If you'd like I can proritise doing my BI friends gardens first? I get to earn some BB and perhaps you can return the favor by doing mine (plus you earn BB too)?

I find real cute how the Fairy system works, my real garden is nothing like this
Old 04-30-2013, 10:17 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Do you have extra butterfly helpers? You should get a few base points, plus 10 for every furry friend you have. It helps speed along the growth of your magic bean -- I brought mine to maturity the first day.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:41 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear

SeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura about

I only have one bear, ten friends, and just recently became a Jnr CyBearGuide.

Took 3 days but I eventually got my fully grown Bean Stalk! Thanks for all your help and insight Not really sure what to do in the clouds though. Maybe all of the cloud furniture should belong in the clouds rather than cub condos?

Last edited by SeaSpray; 05-02-2013 at 06:20 PM..
Old 05-02-2013, 07:45 PM
MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future

Yep, I've been putting all my cloud furniture in my cloud room. Well, one of each, anyway. It suits the place.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:50 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear

Yes, I guess the cloud is a home away from home Is there anything special to do once your at your cloud condo?
Old 05-03-2013, 09:27 AM
MollyFlyer

Not really, but the view is nice.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:38 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear

Thanks MollyFlyer!
Old 05-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I found that the city garden pays for itself. You can plant up to 108 plants, and if you plant that many, and get at least 100bb from each, they you will get back the money and more. And if you are working on the garden badge, you can get 10,080 points. With the points you can unlock new furniture and new plants. I made a pattern with some of the plants.
Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT