BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-25-2013, 03:16 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

its great so far! nice story line i like it a lot
keep writing! c:
Old 05-25-2013, 06:21 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by hannahkelli
its great so far! nice story line i like it a lot
keep writing! c:
Thank you!
Old 06-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Jalynpink
Banned

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light

Update--

Sorry for the delay everyone. I will try to post it maybe this weekend. (:
Old 06-07-2013, 03:33 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

it'll be good, can't wait!
Old 06-10-2013, 10:33 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

Default Chapter Five

-Chapter five-

As the light breeze gently blows against me while I open the door, I notice the sun is as bright as ever as it emerges itself from the clouds. I hold the book tightly above my stomach. Then, it hits me again, I am starving. It seems the power of reading takes my mind off, but now I have to worry about my hunger. “Great, back to where we started,” I mumbled to myself. I look around and head to the next street.

“Samples, free samples, get your free samples here!” Yells a guy near a stand. My eyes widen. “Yes, yes, yes!” I say loudly in excitement, which brings a lot of attention to the locals. I smile and walk quickly to the stand. The man with the brown hair and a silky looking mustache greets me with a welcoming hello.

“Would you like to try a sample?” The kind man asked.
“Yes, please.” I said.
“Here take one.”
“May I take a few more?”
“Oh yes please, take as much as you'd like. If I don't sell all these in less than thirty minutes, I'm fired.”
“Why thank you.”

I take several of them, but they samples are quite large. Yum, the mini rolls of pizzas. I walk across the street until...

The loud sound of a car's horn blazes my ear. The car stops right near my feet. My eyes are full of fear. And I drop the cups of pizza rolls and my book. A young man appears out of the car.

“Are you alright? I am terribly sorry.” The man asks.
“Yes I am fine,” I reply while trying to pick up my food.
“Oh, I'm sorry, here I'll pay for it.” He gives me a twenty dollar bill.
“Woah! That much!”
“Hey, I almost killed you.”
“Thank you so much.”
“It's nothing.”

The man waves at me and heads back into the car. I see the group of people gathering around me,”Are you okay, are you hurt, do you need help?” I push my way out, “Thank you, but I am fine.” I finish crossing the road and observe the place. There is a pizza parlor there, a bakery there, a fast food place over there. I guess the fast food place would be the cheapest. I walk toward the restaurant with a large sign saying “Hamburger Hoedown”. I open the glass door and enter the loud room. I saunter up to the cashier,

“Hello there.”
“Hi, what can get ya?” Asked the employee.
“Can I have a Jr. cheddar cheeseburger meal.”
“What drink would you like?”
“Just punch please.”
“Alright that would be $5.03.”

I hand here the twenty dollar bill. She holds it up to the ceiling and examines it hastily. She quickly gives me back my change and receipt. I thank her and wait for my number. I look for a seat, it was all filled up. I decided to stand near the soda machines. “Number twelve, your order is ready.” Shouts the lady. I walk up to the food. I smell the whiff of the juicy hamburgers and the sweet smell of punch. I look around the room once again. I finally see a free spot in the right corner. I walk quickly to get that seat. I place my tray and my book on the wooden table. Then I sit down on the leather chair.

Sorry for the delay guys. I was rushing through this. Hope you guys like it! (:

Last edited by Jalynpink; 06-10-2013 at 10:36 PM..
Old 06-14-2013, 10:48 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

It's okay.
I hope you finish! (:
Old 06-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

The next chapter will be up by Wednesday. (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chocoluv was here :3, gluck x, jalyn, woah_it's_jay