BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 07:00 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline
Smile GIMP Guide: Double Outlines

Because I have nothing else to do, I decided to make a guide. : D Haha, anyways. I don't even know what these are called, but I named them: Double Outline Texts!
(Don't ask.)
Here's an example.
Click the image to open in full size.

I know most of you know how to make these, but here's a guide just in case. I don't even know if my way's correct, but hey, this is my way, I hope you find it comfortable- wait okay I'll stop.
Let's go on to the guide!

1. Go onto Gimp!
2. Create a transparent image, the size doesn't matter, as you will be cropping it later after you finish.
3. Type in your text!
4. Layer<Transparency<Alpha to Selection
5. Select<Grow< Two is recommended.
6. Create a new transparent layer.
7. Get the paint bucket icon, click it, and click it onto the text/text space. This is your first outline.
8. Repeat steps 4&5&6.
9. Get a new color and fill the space in.
10. Your new outline is covering the one before, so move the layer down by one, using the arrow in the sidebar. (:
And doneee!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:53 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide Choco! (: Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:03 AM
Lavender
Banned

Lavender will become famous soon enough
 Lavender is offline Status: Offline

Awesome guide. c:
Old 05-29-2013, 11:56 PM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide, thanks for posting.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Princess Leia
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LeiaAdventureBear25

Princess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to allPrincess Leia is a name known to all
 Princess Leia is offline Status: Offline

Great guide, I'll have to try this way out sometime!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chocoluv was here :3