BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 09:12 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
Girls I can't guarantee that I'll be there at that time, since that tends to be dinner time and I'm usually cooking at that time, but if we could meet earlier that'd be great. I'll do my best to be there at that time, but I might not be. Depends on what I'm cooking tomorrow.
I can pretty much be on at whatever time. Just leave me a VM or post here and I'll be there. (:
Old 05-15-2013, 09:47 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiegirl99
I can pretty much be on at whatever time. Just leave me a VM or post here and I'll be there. (:
ya me too (:
Old 05-15-2013, 10:59 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
Girls I can't guarantee that I'll be there at that time, since that tends to be dinner time and I'm usually cooking at that time, but if we could meet earlier that'd be great. I'll do my best to be there at that time, but I might not be. Depends on what I'm cooking tomorrow.
Okay um can we meet at 3:45 then (pacific)
Old 05-15-2013, 11:28 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats to everyone!
I WAS going to enter but I didn't have the time.
Once again, congrats everyone!
Old 05-16-2013, 02:30 AM
Zoeadventurebear1052
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I'm officially Mr. Balloon. xD

Zoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud ofZoeadventurebear1052 has much to be proud of
 Zoeadventurebear1052 is offline Status: Offline

Yayyyy! Omg I did not realise until now xDDD
Well done to all the other winners!
(I am UK time zone so idk what time to meet)
Old 05-16-2013, 02:42 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations everyone! :3
Old 05-16-2013, 02:53 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
Click the image to open in full size.

, thank you so much Tweety! I loved all the entries and I seriously didn't think that I'd end up first! Ahh I'm so excited! xD

Let us take a moment to congratulate and give a round of applause to everyone for the beautiful gardens and pictures

I was just wondering, how do I receive the code for the Smallfrys? Can't wait to see what bear it is hehe.
Congratulations, Cheri! I must say, your garden was spectacular! You normally get the code through a PM, by a moderator or Tweety herself. I cannot wait to see what Smallfry it is, but I think Tweety normally gives you an option of two smallfries.

Congratulations to Zoe, Lizzie, Paddingtona and Jalyn also! Well done and congrats to everyone who didn't win, because I did look at all the entries, and they were amazing!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:13 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I'm online right now if anyone wants to meet up.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Darn, I think I missed you!
Old 05-16-2013, 10:56 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

I'm still on, a couple more minutes before I leave.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chocoluv was here :3, congrats, i twas here