BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 05-25-2013, 03:31 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline
Post Escape; a short story by hannerrs

hey its hannah and it has been since a long time since
i've written so here i go i'm just making it up as i go,
but i'd love it if i could get some critique or some
feedback so thanks c:
and i mean i can always write more but so far
well i don't know really so if you want more
just tell me and then I'll make sure I write more than
I am now so yay xD

E s c a p e

I have this fantastic, unbelievable place inside my head where I can escape my reality of this plain world. I can slip into this place anytime and thank goodness I can because I don't know where I would be without it. I only really visit this place when I'm sad or lonely, but I guess that happens more than I'd like it too.

I'm the type of person that's sad or lonely a lot.

So why not, let's dream. Why can't we just dream whenever, I mean, dreaming is the best thing to do. We can do anything, be anything.

Because right now, the things that I've thought, the things that I've wanted, I'm scared of, I'm scared of what I can be capable of and I need help. Badly.

C h a p t e r s ;

Old 05-25-2013, 04:31 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

It looks good so far (:
Old 05-26-2013, 07:47 PM
BookLuvrForever
Polar Bear

BookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to all
 BookLuvrForever is offline Status: Offline

you're back! i love this soo much! (:
Old 05-31-2013, 11:26 AM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future

book, i try to be but i can never be sure (:
thanks honey maybe i'll try and write more today idk xD
Old 05-31-2013, 09:34 PM
BookLuvrForever
Polar Bear

BookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to allBookLuvrForever is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by hannahkelli
book, i try to be but i can never be sure (:
thanks honey maybe i'll try and write more today idk xD
you know what i mean. c:
buuuttt yaayy!
xD
Old 06-07-2013, 07:22 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy

Default chapter numero dos wut wut

It started off normal again; I was still not used to how my reality overcame me so quickly that I wouldn't realize I'd be inside my own head until something crazy and unrealistic happened. Before I knew it, I wasn't sitting in the middle of algebra class, I was outside in a pink field.

The pinkness tipped me off, that's how I knew it wasn't real. Lately I've wanted to stop my reality. I want to be normal again, but I was seemingly trapped inside my mind. It was the pink grass. I knew that grass wasn't pink, but I also knew that sometimes I didn't want to go back.

So I let the dream unfold in front of me. Nothing really happened except that gravity didn't seem to play a role at all, nothing was grounded. Plus the sky changed colors, that was all.

I was cruelly snapped out of it when Maria, a classmate of mine, hit me in the arm to get my attention. "Katherina. Answer the question," she spat.

I shuddered. She spat on my arm. "Mr. Kurs. Please forgive me, but I didn't understand your question completely, can you please repeat it?"

"I was just wondering if you found x," he casually said pointing to the whiteboard.

I hadn't but it was most obvious. The question was so simple. I fumbled and wrote the problem down on my notebook. "Just a second please," I asked. My fellow classmates were starting to mock me. Great. Just how I want to start out the year. Plus I haven't even found x.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:13 PM
BookLuvrForever
Polar Bear

loooovvveee it
Old 06-15-2013, 02:12 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

I love it! I have my own little world, too.
Old 06-15-2013, 11:22 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

This is interesting, keep writing, Hanner. n_n
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
hanner nanner (:, hanner nanner(:, hannertrippedme