BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2013, 02:01 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default How to make your BABV character hug a VERY big pack of skittles! (or something else)

You're probably like "What?!" from reading the title but today, that's what we'll be making!

**You will need 10bb for this project**

~~~

Click the image to open in full size.

Go to the Pawforming Arts Center and go to the photobooth and get a picture taken in the pose above. Try to choose a background colour which isn't used in what your character is wearing like I have. Don't add text.

Open your picture on any art software, eg: paint, photoshop, photofiltre (I use this) & etc, and using the piplette tool, find the background colour you used.

Once you have found the background colour, paint over the bearville logo, using the background colour, so you cannot see it.

Now, remove the top arm. I use the line tool and zoom in to be precise.

Now it's time to make the image transparent, remove more than 1 colour if necessary. You don't want any colour outlines around the character. If you don't know how to do this, tell me which software you use and I'll be happy to help! :3

Make a new page-thing and fish out a background image or colour for the background.

Now find a picture of what your character is hugging. If it has a background, make it transparent. Rotate it if needed. After that, copy it and add it to the middle of your background.

Finally! It's time to add it all together! Place your BABV character so her/his hand is hugging whatever it is. Add text if you'd like. Your picture is finished! (:

~~~

Gallery

~~~

I hope this helps everyone! :3

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 05-29-2013 at 04:16 AM..
Old 05-28-2013, 02:22 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

These are so cool, I've always wondered how people make them. Thank you so much, Honey!
Old 05-28-2013, 02:28 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for this guide! (:

I am craving Skittles now. (;
Old 05-28-2013, 02:48 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you :3
Old 05-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

wow thats cool! Thanks for sharing with us, Honey! (:
Old 05-28-2013, 05:05 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Wow, it's the big yellow duck : D
Fantastic guide!
Old 05-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Quinnloveable26
Banned

Quinnloveable26 is on a distinguished road
 Quinnloveable26 is offline Status: Offline

Great guide!
Old 05-29-2013, 11:23 AM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Wow great guide! I absolutely love the ice cream one haha.
Old 05-29-2013, 11:48 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the guide! I'm going to have to try this soon.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:51 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

That's a great idea! Thanks for the guide!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT