BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2013, 11:30 PM
MacieRockerBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: May see on bearville chat ;)

MacieRockerBear is on a distinguished road
 MacieRockerBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Maxine Bear Head Slippers!!!

I got these in a trade with somebody, I have almost been desperate trying to get some! I feel like I am the last one. And ( They don't really go with the outfit, but I I changed into them)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot (40) edit.jpg (12.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 06-02-2013, 11:31 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

So cute! Congrats on your new slippers!
Old 06-02-2013, 11:32 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Congrats!
I really want them x(
So instead of them, I'm using those Panda Bear Slippers until I get those Maxine Bear Head Slippers
They kinda look alike, though.
Are those slippers rare?

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 06-02-2013 at 11:34 PM..
Old 06-02-2013, 11:33 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

The panda slippers are cute too.

They are not too rare, but people don't like to trade them a lot, because they are so cute.
Old 06-02-2013, 11:34 PM
MacieRockerBear
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Congrats!
I really want them x(
So instead of them, I'm using those Panda Bear Slippers until I get those Maxine Bear Head Slippers
They kinda look alike, though.
Are those slippers rare?
I believe so, I do know that people REALLY don't wanna give them up!
*Insert Rick Astley song x)*
Old 06-02-2013, 11:35 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by MacieRockerBear
I believe so, I do know that people REALLY don't wanna give them up!
*Insert Rick Astley song x)*
Oh no don't Rick Roll me!!
Old 06-02-2013, 11:36 PM
MacieRockerBear
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95

They are not too rare, but people don't like to trade them a lot, because they are so cute.

Yeah I have been looking for them surprisingly for almost years! I remember a few years ago looking for them, and even then people didn't want to trade them!
Old 06-02-2013, 11:39 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95

No wonder why people keep on canceling the trade whenever I click on the Maxine Slipper icon thing.

I got these in a trade with somebody, I have almost been desperate trying to get some! I feel like I am the last one. And ( They don't really go with the outfit, but I I changed into them)
In the picture you are wearing those black glasses thingys, thank goodness I'm not the only one left who wears them
Old 06-03-2013, 12:06 AM
MacieRockerBear
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Oh no don't Rick Roll me!!
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNN NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UPP" - The people with the maxine bear head slippers :P
Old 06-03-2013, 01:15 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNN NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UPP" - The people with the maxine bear head slippers :P
"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN" - The people with Maxine Bear Head Slippers
Yep, I was just standing there and a group of people wearing the slippers was singing it to the slippers.
(This didn't really happen, I just made it up :P)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT