BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Cub Condos > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2013, 11:25 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Sorry about that. It's just -- I've been trying to figure out how to fix this for a while now, I've been over this a few times on my own, and it just won't work that way. Believe me, I've tried.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

haha xD it's fine!
i understand your frustration. (:
Old 06-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Cool I like the theme that you went with for your panda's room, Molly
Hmm I think if it was me:
  • I would've removed everything right of the bedroom door, because I like to keep the bathing stuff in my condo's Bathroom instead.
  • Then, I would've replaced that bathtub area with the fireplace and the dragon poster, which would give me more space to work with on the left side of the door. I'd also place the bamboo mat in front of the fireplace, to even out the amount of beige/sandy coloured furniture on both sides of the room.
  • The black round table's location is kind of random, so maybe I could move it in front of the fireplace?
  • I would also move the bamboo shelf against the wall where the fireplace was. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that the fireplace takes up 3 blocks of space while the shelf takes up 2 blocks. So that would mean that you can shift the bamboo couch and the green rug under it one space towards the door, for better alignment with the long bamboo table.
  • I also think that the boat Compass is a little bit awkwardly placed beside the bed, because it would be kind of difficult getting out of bed on that side. So sticking to the adventure theme, I'd move it in front of the window so it'd make the entire bedroom look like a ship's steering room?

I also have a panda bear, and here's her bedroom. - in case you want to how I arrange the furniture. It's not done yet though xD I'm probably going to place a carpet in front of the fireplace and put some kind of lounge chair thing in front of the book area.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:56 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Helpline Form-
What room(s) in your cub condo: Furry Friend Rooms
Budget: 5,000 or more
Style: Casual
Other: N/A
Old 06-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Helpline Form-

Hi there! Alright, for your room. Are there any specific colors, prints, styles, besides casual. It is kinda hard to work with a style so broad. But when we get some specific answers, we will help you as much as we can. (:
Old 06-07-2013, 11:05 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Helpline Form-
All right . . . are you looking for something to reflect on your furry friends' personalities? Do you want them to be bedrooms, playrooms, or something else? How many furry friend rooms do you want to decorate?
Old 06-07-2013, 11:51 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

I love to help! Could I?
Old 06-07-2013, 12:09 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately, the team is already full. ):
Thx though!
Old 06-07-2013, 12:19 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Oh, no! I wanted to help so much, I've opened many magazines. *sigh*
Old 06-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

I'm sorry about that ^^^
):
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT