BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Cub Condos > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Closed Thread
Old 06-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Thanks so much! I'll do it tomorrow morning and I'll post some pics. (:

Alright. Any other help, comment, or questions... feel free to say them. Glad I could help.
Yay. Can't wait to see them. (:
Old 06-12-2013, 04:54 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Some help with these rooms would be appreciated.

Room 1: Jemma the Topaz Teddy

Click the image to open in full size.

I'd like suggestions on what color to make the floor, what other furniture to add, and what colors to make those. I'm going for a Gem-themed room.
To start out, how about making the walls a shade or two lighter -- give the room a brighter feel -- and the floor a sapphire blue with the tile carpet design. Kingly thrones and pots of gold would fit the theme well.

Room 2: Angel Bear the Cross Bear

I don't wanna make this room a church, but I'm kind of going for a Christian/Heaven theme, (no scarecrow cross for me, lol) so I'd appreciate suggestions on what furniture to add, and what colors to make them. And I wanna keep the angel, nativity, and wallpaper color, but if anyone has a better suggestion on what to color the floor, I'd appreciate it because at the moment, it looks more like the ocean than Heaven.
Hmmm . . . not sure about the walls; seems like a nice sunshiney yellow would convey the mood you want better. Perhaps the cloud furniture -- white fluffy clouds would give the impression of heaven. Move the nativity onto a cloud table so it's not just sitting there.
Room 3: Marshmallow the Sheep

I'm making a farm-themed room, so I'd like suggestions on what furniture to use.
Potted maple trees, cornstalks, a rain barrel, chick eggs, a vegetable stand, a cub condo windmill, a scarecrow, and log fences along the walls would help with an outdoorsy feel.
Room 4: Sophie the Calico Cat

I'd like suggestions on what other cat-themed furniture to add, and if anyone has a better suggestion for a bed, and if you guys think the color of the wallpaper and floor looks okay, or if you have another suggestion for colors.
Hmmm . . . cats like a bed you can really curl up in for a nap. The pencil post bed looks coziest, IMO.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT