BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2013, 07:41 PM
kloetrack
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KloeTrack

kloetrack will become famous soon enough
 kloetrack is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Where did theese rooms come from?

I was looking at a cub condo and I decided to see if they had any special rooms. I saw that they had the fitness rom library and art room! where did they come from and how rare are they?
Best Answer - Posted by FayeTeddyBear
These are the Gold Level 2 badge prizes - the Art Studio for the Arts and Crafts badge, the Library from the Growth and Development badge and the Fitness Room from the Sports badge c:
They're rare in the terms that not every has them or the time or dedication to get to Gold Level 2, yet everyone can get them eventually so not so much.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:46 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

These are the Gold Level 2 badge prizes - the Art Studio for the Arts and Crafts badge, the Library from the Growth and Development badge and the Fitness Room from the Sports badge c:
They're rare in the terms that not every has them or the time or dedication to get to Gold Level 2, yet everyone can get them eventually so not so much.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

These rooms are all rewards for completing Gold Level 2 of the badges that they are associated with:

Fitness Room - Recreation badge
Art Room - Arts & Crafts badge
Library - Growth & Development badge

They aren't really considered "rare," because everyone will be able to get the rooms if they put in time to work on those badges.

EDIT: Oops I didn't see Faye's answer. I guess I took too long replying xD

Last edited by Chéri3; 06-19-2013 at 07:55 PM..
Old 06-19-2013, 07:58 PM
kloetrack
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KloeTrack

kloetrack will become famous soon enough
 kloetrack is offline Status: Offline

thanks. I didn't know about that.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT