BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2013, 10:51 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Team MiguelSunshine CHH Thread!

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you RoseLUVU, for the superb banner!

Welcome to the MiguelSunshine CHH Thread, a place to chat and talk about the progress of our team and about Camp Happy Heart!

Rules and Regulations

1) Refrain from arguing. It's not kind and I'm sure you could sort out the issue in another kind way.
2) Please don't brag. You are welcome to post what position the team are in, but please no bragging about it. It's not very nice, and makes others feel less important and disregarded.
3) You may post if you are not on the MiguelSunshine Team. If you are not on the MiguelSunshine Team, feel free to post.
4) Cheaters never prosper. You know the saying, right? Don't cheat or lie to people for your own beneficial gain.
5) Be respectful at all times. Remember your fellow team-mates have feelings and would like to be treated equally and fairly.
6) Follow all BI rules! Check out the rules if you don't know what they are.

Are you a member?

Are you a member of the MiguelSunshine team? Well, don't just stand there - be proud! Fill out this form if you want to join.

Nickname:
Have you competed in any other CHH's before?
Have you ever been in a club like this previously?
Do you have anything else that you think would benefit the club?
Anything else you wish to add?

Our team members are Kirby, Drew, Elffy90 and NeonSmiley : ).

Teamwork is KEY!

Remember, teamwork is KEY. If we leave all the hard work of completing challenges to several people, what will we end up like? We all need to try our hardest to complete tasks whenever we log onto Bearville, and to support one another.

What place are we in?

If you log onto Bearville and want to check out the scores, you can fill out the form and post it here so everyone can see how the team is getting on.

1st Place:
2nd Place:
3rd Place:
4th Place:
Time and Date:

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 07-05-2013 at 03:45 PM..
Old 07-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

What have our Campers done?

Do you have any artwork, pictures, poems or any creative piece of work that you would like to share? Well, post away! Every week here we will feature a special piece of work that we think deserves a special mention.

Our Campers Slogan

'We will try our beary best, to work our socks off and beat the rest!''
If you have any other slogans or mottos, feel free to post them here.

Our Camp Colour

We are in MiguelSunshine's team and because of this our team colour is THIS blue. Post in this colour so people know who we are!

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 07-05-2013 at 03:39 PM..
Old 07-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

OMG, we are going to have so many points between you and I! I hope we get a few more people though.

Last year is was kind of suspicious how all the teams stayed so close. I wonder if they put more new people on the teams that are trailing. I'll bet it will be very close again. We should really push towards the end.

It takes many points to win, so my quote of the day is:
"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean." - Ryunosuke Satoro
Old 07-04-2013, 10:29 AM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

Nickname: Drew
Have you competed in any other CHH's before? Yes, but I won't much anymore.
Have you ever been in a club like this previously? A CHH club? Nope.
Do you have anything else that you think would benefit the club? I could make some team graphics?
Anything else you wish to add? No.

Click the image to open in full size.
Made a siggie. ~

Last edited by Drew; 07-04-2013 at 10:57 AM..
Old 07-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Polar Bear

Thanks Drew and Kirby!
So, what place are we in?

I love that quote and I love that signature!
Old 07-04-2013, 03:30 PM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

Oh no, we're already trailing:

GreenTracks 20038
AbbieBright 19337
ChloeRocks 19026
MiguelSunshine 18718

My 16 points is less than 1/1000th of the total, so we can only hope to motivate the thousands of Team MiguelSunshine. Come on Miguelitos!!

EDIT: Great Sig, Drew! Can we use that?

Last edited by Kirby; 07-04-2013 at 03:31 PM..
Old 07-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Polar Bear

Aw, we're absolutely tons far behind! I have got 10 points for the team. How do they allocate the teams? Oh well, all I know is that I'm trying my best and that is the best I can do.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:45 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Nickname: Water
Have you competed in any other CHH's before?: yup
Have you ever been in a club like this previously?: yup, I think I was in the Miguel sunshine the year before, and the berry one the year before that lol
Do you have anything else that you think would benefit the club?: I am not sure.
Anything else you wish to add?: nope.
Old 07-05-2013, 08:07 AM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Kirby
Oh no, we're already trailing:

GreenTracks 20038
AbbieBright 19337
ChloeRocks 19026
MiguelSunshine 18718

My 16 points is less than 1/1000th of the total, so we can only hope to motivate the thousands of Team MiguelSunshine. Come on Miguelitos!!

EDIT: Great Sig, Drew! Can we use that?
Yeah, it's free for anyone to use. (:
I'll be making more, I just wanted to make sure everyone liked this one.
Old 07-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Polar Bear

Thanks for joining, Bailey!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
have some fun!