BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Cub Condos > Decorating Tips & Ideas

Closed Thread
Old 06-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline
Default The Cub Condo Decorating Helpline!

Welcome To 'The Cub Condo Decorating Helpline'

This is 'The Cub Condo Decorating Helpline'. Where you need tips, ideas, or help decorating your cub condo. Need to find the best furniture? On a budget? Style your looking for? We're here to help you out!

Helpline Form-
What room(s) in your cub condo:
Budget:
Style (sporty, office, artistic, etc.):
Other:

Team members:
JalynPink
Hailisnowflake4
MollyFlyer

Now Ready To Help!!!

Last edited by Jalynpink; 06-08-2013 at 01:55 PM..
Old 06-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
Default Tips and ideas -6.06.13-

Summer is here! Need to re-decorate? No need to fear!

Here are some ideas and tips on decorating your cub condo for the hot and fun summer.

First, bring the outdoors indoors. (huh?) Well, summer is all about being outside. Going swimming, running around, relaxing in the warm sunlight. Find a theme. Such as, the beach. Find beach related decor. Use red, blue, white, tan, etc. Be creative!

Second, It's a world of color! Color is very important! Bring in bright yet settle colors. Such as green, blue, red, and white. Make the furniture pop, while others are settle and calm. It makes a great combo.

Third, Summer Fun! Bring in your beachballs, ice tea, lemonade, palm trees, and more! Get out all your summer furniture. From trays of iced tea to a hammock.

Hope I helped! Any questions or comments, leave them below. Thanks!

~T.C.C.D.H Team

Last edited by Jalynpink; 06-08-2013 at 10:12 PM..
Old 06-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

Default Mssage from the team- 6-08-13

A MESSAGE FROM THE TEAM.

We have already gotten out two helpers. Thank you for Hailisnowflake4 and MollyFlyer for joining! I apologize for the others who wanted to join. But, keep in mind, I might ask for a new member to help out and join the team, when things get a little crazy. Thanks again!

~T.C.C.D.H Team

Last edited by Jalynpink; 06-08-2013 at 10:17 PM..
Old 06-06-2013, 09:21 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: haili x

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute
 Hailisnowflake4 is offline Status: Offline

I'd love to help! (:
Would you like some pics of my condo?
Old 06-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Hailisnowflake4
I'd love to help! (:
Would you like some pics of my condo?
Thank you! Yes, that would be great. (:
Old 06-06-2013, 09:40 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Hailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond reputeHailisnowflake4 has a reputation beyond repute

ok! i'll get them (:

gtg but i'll take them in 15 min (:

Bedroom-
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:45 PM
Jalynpink
Banned

I love your bedroom. I liked the various decor you used.
I really love your dorm room. It was such a pawsome creative idea to turn it into a playroom.(:
I like your main and basement. Your rooms are very creative and nice.
You are officially a part of the team.

Last edited by Jalynpink; 06-06-2013 at 09:51 PM..
Old 06-06-2013, 09:50 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

Dorm room/ kid's playroom- Click the image to open in full size.

thanks! (:

main- Click the image to open in full size.

basement/ school xD -Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:51 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Can I both volunteer and ask for help? I've been doing well with most of my condo, but it feels like my panda's room is a little sparse. I've got some bamboo furniture in there, to make things feel homey, but about half the room is still bare. My budget is . . . pretty much anything. As long as you're not advising the absolutely rarest items in Bearville, I'm fine with it. My theme is . . . well, a bedroom for a panda. Bamboo, Asian imagery, that sort of thing. Oh, and she's a bit of an explorer/adventurer, if that helps.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Hailisnowflake4
Trading Teddy

hopefully those are enough pics so you can decide whether to accept me (:

thank you so much for accepting me (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT