BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-09-2013, 02:43 PM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline
Question Answered: How much?

I know we're not suppose to talk about rep points and stuff, but I'm not begging for any, if that counts? aha.

I was just wondering, how many can you give out in 1 day?
I was looking through all my "Help!" threads, and realized I forgot to give them feedback for helping me, and I didn't count how many I gave (xD) so I don't know how much I can give in just a day.

So how many can you give in 1 day?
Best Answer - Posted by Drew
Click This, yo.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:24 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

There's not a limit to how many reputation points you can give a day, but instead to whom you give them to within a specific amount of time. For instance, if I gave a rep point to you, I would have to give rep points to a certain number of people (sorry, I have no idea how many it is...but I have noticed this pattern over the years), before you can give the same user a rep point again.

Sorry if that doesn't make much sense, does it? I hope I could help!
Old 07-18-2013, 08:54 AM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

Aha, I understand, and I've actually been going through a pattern too when it came to giving rep points, aha. Thank you, much appreciated. c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT