BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy No People???

Okay, I just logged on and i went to a busy den (the first one). I was at the neighborhood and i didn't see anyone. I only saw some bears but that's it. I also went to the friends list to see if anyone was around me and it said there was like 20 people there. I went other places too and still no one. It is weird. I am refreshing the page right now.
Old 08-02-2013, 10:29 PM
KYouRock3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KaraYouRock3

KYouRock3 is on a distinguished road
 KYouRock3 is offline Status: Offline

Don't worry, I've also had that problem before It kind of freaked me out at first because everyone suddenly disappeared! All I had to do was log out of Build-A-Bearville and then log back in again. Once that was done that everyone was back again. I hope this helps!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bearville, lonely, no people, sammiebffl