BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AnastasiaWaterfall
I have not yet because when I first noticed it I already had emailed them that day (about a separate issue) and I thought I'd wait to see if it sorted out on its own. Then I was on vacation. I'll tell them about it now though.

Don't worry about it!
Thanks, I appreciate it. It's still happening, and I'm getting really ticked off.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:43 PM
AnastasiaWaterfall
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AnastasiaWaterfall

AnastasiaWaterfall is on a distinguished road
 AnastasiaWaterfall is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Thanks, I appreciate it. It's still happening, and I'm getting really ticked off.
I just wrote to them tonight, sorry! I forgot to earlier in the week and then I got really busy. I'll let you know what their reply is.
Old 08-27-2013, 11:58 AM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute

I just wrote to them tonight, sorry! I forgot to earlier in the week and then I got really busy. I'll let you know what their reply is.
That's okay, real life comes first.

Thanks so much, I appreciate it.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:07 PM
AnastasiaWaterfall
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AnastasiaWaterfall

AnastasiaWaterfall is on a distinguished road
 AnastasiaWaterfall is offline Status: Offline

They replied and told me to clear my cache. They gave instructions for Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:13 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

They replied and told me to clear my cache. They gave instructions for Internet Explorer and Firefox.
No offense to you or anything, because it's not your fault, but that's always their response for every single glitch.

I clear my history in Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox every single night, and that has had no effect whatsoever on the glitch.

I'm really angry, because it's been over a month since the glitch started, it's from a gift that people are paying to get by buying the VIB memberships, and it's taking away the garden favors and cheating us out of the money we get by harvesting the plants and selling the plants.

I'm not impressed with them. They need to actually fix this glitch.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT