BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 08-10-2013, 01:35 PM
AnastasiaWaterfall
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AnastasiaWaterfall

AnastasiaWaterfall is on a distinguished road
 AnastasiaWaterfall is offline Status: Offline
Default Gladiolus Plant glitching

I just got a gladiolus plant trading and have noticed that sometimes I will take care of it completely so that it is ready to harvest, but the harvest button can't be clicked. If I close the little gardening window and then open it again, the gladiolus needs to be completely taken care of again! (It is still a full grown plant, but needs the last level to be filled up again.) It doesn't give a prize and still removes the butterfly friend helpers I used up. Is this happening to anyone else?
Old 08-10-2013, 02:50 PM
BethAnBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BethAnBearHug

BethAnBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BethAnBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AnastasiaWaterfall
I just got a gladiolus plant trading and have noticed that sometimes I will take care of it completely so that it is ready to harvest, but the harvest button can't be clicked. If I close the little gardening window and then open it again, the gladiolus needs to be completely taken care of again! (It is still a full grown plant, but needs the last level to be filled up again.) It doesn't give a prize and still removes the butterfly friend helpers I used up. Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes, the same thing happens to me.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

I'm having the same problem. Apparently JoeCyBearGuide decided to abandon us too, because he hasn't been on in forever, either.
Old 08-10-2013, 06:39 PM
AnastasiaWaterfall
Polar Bear

Well, I'm glad it's not just me. Hopefully they'll fix it soon!
Old 08-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute

Did you email vwhelp@buildbear.com about the problem? If not, could you, please?
Old 08-18-2013, 05:57 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

What does gladiolus mean? :/
What is it?
Old 08-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
What does gladiolus mean? :/
What is it?
It's a type of flower. It's the V.I.B. gift for this month.
Old 08-20-2013, 02:18 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
It's a type of flower. It's the V.I.B. gift for this month.
Oh!
I sound so dumb now. -.-
Old 08-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Mollymoonbeam
Knut

Mollymoonbeam is on a distinguished road
 Mollymoonbeam is offline Status: Offline

It is happening to me too so I have stopped using fairy points on it and only harvest with the regular 3 free leaves.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:35 PM
AnastasiaWaterfall
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Did you email vwhelp@buildbear.com about the problem? If not, could you, please?
I have not yet because when I first noticed it I already had emailed them that day (about a separate issue) and I thought I'd wait to see if it sorted out on its own. Then I was on vacation. I'll tell them about it now though.

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Oh!
I sound so dumb now. -.-
Don't worry about it!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT