BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2013, 11:30 PM
nicoladorable51
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicoladorable51

nicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the rough
 nicoladorable51 is offline Status: Offline
Default Not A True Friend

*guys this is a story I wrote it is not real*

Not A True Friend

I had barely moved here, and I had no one as a friend.School started the next day for me and I was nervous. I was entering half way through the school year which would make it even harder on me to fit in and make new friends.
I was on my way back home from school and my first day was horrible. I didn't want anybody to talk to me, I was upset. The bus was crowded but nobody wanted to sit next to me. I looked out the window then heard someone's voice. "Can I sit here?" a girl asked me in the most politest form ever. I didn't want to talk to her after all I was not in a very good mood so I looked at her for a quick second and then turned back to face the window.
The Next day on our way to school the same girl sat next to me on the bus, this time she didn't even ask. She smiled and asked me why I was alone. I decided that I needed to be more nicer to this girl, she hasn't done anything to me.
So I smiled back and responded, "I'm Erika, I just moved here and I don't know anyone.
"I'm Lexi," she told me. We talked and talked the whole ride to school, and for the first time in a wile I actually felt like I made a friend. I didn't feel that alone anymore. We started hanging out everyday and became best friends.
Two years later our friendship was still great, at least I thought it was. She started being really rude to me and bossing me around. She made me feel horrible and she would turn me against everyone, she put so much pressure on me. I didn't want to realize that she was changing me, but everyone else around me noticed.
Then one day she completely made me look like a fool in front of everyone. She made fun of me and put me on blast in front of her friends. It really made me upset, but I didn't want to loose my best friend so when she apologized I forgave her. I didn't know I was getting myself into an even more horrible friendship this time.
I thought that our friendship would go back to how it was in the beginning, but it never did. I started to feel horrible over some of the things that she would make me do, I wasn't being me. So I decided we couldn't be friends anymore.
"Lexi lately you have been really rude to me and you haven't really been what I call a true friend. I told her thinking that this whole situation wouldn't blow up. Then she completely snapped. She started yelling at me and was telling me a bunch of nonsense.
"Well sometimes friends get replaced and I don't want to be your friend anymore. I was telling everyone all those things about you, because I don't like you anymore!" She responded to me.
When she told me that I wanted to cry, it hurt. This whole time she was pretending to be my friend. She was using me this whole time. All she did was make me feel horrible about myself. Then I realized there is always going to be people who try to bring you down, sometimes their your friends who hurt you the most, but you have to realize that you need to get through it with out them.
Now a days i'm still careful over who I call my friends and who I tell things to, because it is really easy for them to use that against you and tell everyone your secrets.

Last edited by nicoladorable51; 08-27-2013 at 02:12 AM..
Old 08-28-2013, 07:39 AM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

This is a great story Nicola, not in the happy sense but I can relate to this c:
Old 08-30-2013, 12:25 AM
nicoladorable51
Polar Bear

nicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the roughnicoladorable51 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
This is a great story Nicola, not in the happy sense but I can relate to this c:
aww thank you
Old 08-30-2013, 03:57 PM
BriannaHoneyDay
Polar Bear

BriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to beholdBriannaHoneyDay is a splendid one to behold
 BriannaHoneyDay is offline Status: Offline

Wow amazing story! I feel bad for the main character. ):
Old 09-06-2013, 10:43 PM
nicoladorable51
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by BriannaHoneyDay
Wow amazing story! I feel bad for the main character. ):
thank you so much and yeah i cant believe people actually go through stuff like this :/
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT