BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2013, 06:56 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

The catalog was in August, IIRC.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:18 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

Ok I have just emailed Maxine about this and I asked if bv was closing down or not and at least let us know so we aren't left in the dark and she LITERALLY answered at least one or two mins later saying axactly, "Not closing down" what do you guys think to that?
Old 09-18-2013, 10:09 AM
BethAnBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BethAnBearHug

BethAnBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BethAnBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaBear810
Ok I have just emailed Maxine about this and I asked if bv was closing down or not and at least let us know so we aren't left in the dark and she LITERALLY answered at least one or two mins later saying axactly, "Not closing down" what do you guys think to that?
I think I still do not understand why there are no new quests, paws for nature has not been updated for almost a year, no new fountain items, no chloe shows, no special guests anymore, no codes on items in stores anymore like beach towels, smurf hats, etc., Bearemy's birthday came and went with no gift or celebration at all, etc....
Old 09-19-2013, 03:09 AM
zionsportsbear8
Knut
BABV Name: ZionSportsBear8

zionsportsbear8 is on a distinguished road
 zionsportsbear8 is offline Status: Offline

I'll believe in what Maxine said. After all, we had new bears and for sure, more will come.
Old 09-23-2013, 12:03 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

Honestly, I think BABV's going to close down soon.
Old 09-24-2013, 11:09 AM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

Seriously, I have seen this happen waaaaaayyyyy too many times.
1.) The game opens has lots of fan and players and basic features to the game.
2.) They add more things like special items, codes, etc. which brings more players.
3.) They usually add merchandise. (But not always)
4.) They add quite a few developments over the years. They get more players everytime a big new development comes out.
5.) Players grow up over the years, don't play as much, not getting enough new players, having problems, not any new big updates for years.
6.) They try to add small new "cool" updates but it doesn't really work.
7.) There starts to be rumors of it closing.
8.) Message on homepage: This website is closing next month! All memberships have been canceled blah blah blah blah...
9.) BAM!!!! We are sorry, but (some website) has closed. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience. (Yes it causes inconvenience!!) You can call us at this number here or email us at this address here. We hope you enjoyed our website for the time it was open!
10.) Players react very angrily...
I really could name quite a few games that have closed down, and some of them I never even played! O_o
Old 09-25-2013, 06:58 PM
wilmabighugs
Knut

wilmabighugs is on a distinguished road
 wilmabighugs is offline Status: Offline
Default Down with Bearville

I play a lot of games, a lot! I am a kid and played since I was 4 and now I am 10. From when I started Bearville was the funnest but it was always anoying the way my bear and me walked in weird ways and it takes too long to load the next screen.
If they were not closing it they would have told us they are making it better because it needs to be better!!!!
They are closing it and being big fat meanies to not tell us. they dont know what to do with all of our people and houses and bears. we wont shop at there stores again!
Old 09-25-2013, 09:26 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

hey guys, do ya'll think there is any way to prevent bv from shutting down?
Old 09-25-2013, 10:04 PM
buildabear14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittanyBearyCool63

buildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to allbuildabear14 is a name known to all
 buildabear14 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by DakotaBear810
hey guys, do ya'll think there is any way to prevent bv from shutting down?
Well the only reason I can think of for them to shut it down is that BABW isn't making as much money from it as they used to, and it's not as popular. So I guess it would help if more people play/sign up on Bearville, buy VIB cards, virtual animals, etc. But no one wants to do that for a game that doesn't even update anymore.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:28 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

This same issue has been discussed in a different thread on here. I really hope bearville will NOT close down. :-((( I worked so hard for all the sfuff I have on bearville.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here