BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-03-2013, 01:51 AM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

Once they have made up their minds, there isn't much you can do. (Example: Toontown. )
Old 10-03-2013, 02:07 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

wait they shut down toontown?! I don't even know that!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:44 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

The haunted house is exactly the same as last year........
Old 10-04-2013, 11:46 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

Lol..I haven't been on BV since December of 2012..but I totally agree with you.

I've noticed too that there has been barely ANY quests except the occasional Trick-Or-Treat thing every Halloween that Bearamy gives you every year. I haven't really seen any new updates, and this leads me to the conclusion of: What IF BV is slowly shutting down? That would really stink because I have so many rare items that I don't want to lose! I've played on it since 2009, and in fact, I still have my CyBearGuides membership card stashed in my room somewhere. I've had great memories with getting cool stuff, attending parties, and having lots of fun on the site!

That would seriously not be cool if it closed... :c

View Post Originally Posted by mipie9
Once they have made up their minds, there isn't much you can do. (Example: Toontown. )
They also shut down a site called TinierMe. :c
Old 10-05-2013, 01:30 PM
faithjoyful2
Polar Bear

faithjoyful2 is on a distinguished road
 faithjoyful2 is offline Status: Offline

i think everything went downhill after maxine retired. i personally havent been on bearville in awhile until recently bc it got boring for me.
Old 10-05-2013, 01:51 PM
DakotaBear810
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DakotaBear810

DakotaBear810 will become famous soon enough
 DakotaBear810 is offline Status: Offline

i think so too. when i read that she retired online i was like WHAAAAT?!?!?! O.O ?! i was so sad about it. do you think that we should do like some sort of "petition" online to ask her to not shut bv down. it's just an idea unless there are some people willing to do this.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:27 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by faithjoyful2
i think everything went downhill after maxine retired. i personally havent been on bearville in awhile until recently bc it got boring for me.
Wait..Maxine RETIRED?! I didn't even know that..how will JR CybearGuides be the same without Maxine? What about her condo?
Old 10-05-2013, 05:01 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

Honestly guys, I don't think Bearville is going to shut down. i mean, i don't mean to be rude but maybe you guys are just thinking negatively about this situation. I know its been boring and no new quests etc. have occurred but I'm pretty sure there trying there bests. its not like there just sitting around not caring. What if there working on new designs for bearville and new things for bearville. ever thought of that? Lets all be patient about this situation and think positive of this. complaining isn't going to fix anything. Sorry if this came out rude.
Old 10-05-2013, 07:02 PM
mipie9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kianaimclever

mipie9 is on a distinguished road
 mipie9 is offline Status: Offline

ILovePandas, Bearville hasn't been updated in IDK how long, no one is ever on, they keep bringing back the old stuff. I think that if they were working on some new stuff they might have leaked a few things to keep people interested because I am pretty sure they have received many complaints and/or have seen complaints posted by people who play. And your comment did come out a bit rude o.o... I seriously don't think this is them trying their best.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:56 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by mipie9
ILovePandas, Bearville hasn't been updated in IDK how long, no one is ever on, they keep bringing back the old stuff. I think that if they were working on some new stuff they might have leaked a few things to keep people interested because I am pretty sure they have received many complaints and/or have seen complaints posted by people who play. And your comment did come out a bit rude o.o... I seriously don't think this is them trying their best.
I sort of agree with you, but at least they have free gifts from time to time let's think of that.

View Post Originally Posted by iLovePandas986
Honestly guys, I don't think Bearville is going to shut down. i mean, i don't mean to be rude but maybe you guys are just thinking negatively about this situation. I know its been boring and no new quests etc. have occurred but I'm pretty sure there trying there bests. its not like there just sitting around not caring. What if there working on new designs for bearville and new things for bearville. ever thought of that? Lets all be patient about this situation and think positive of this. complaining isn't going to fix anything. Sorry if this came out rude.
That WOULD be cool if they are working on designs because maybe they are recording a lot of Chloe shows right now and we wouldn't even know it! As they say, "Good things come to those who wait"
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
i twas here