BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-27-2013, 02:18 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline
Default Curly Bunny and Hedgehog PSI?

Does anybody know if the curly bunny never came as virtual version to bearville and does anybody know the PSI for the hedgehog?

I have the following problem:
I just brought my new animal to life on bearville. He is a curly bunny called Harvey. When I entered the numbers, I got the choice between the dog, a red cat, the lil bunny big ears, bearemy and SIX times the cherry blossom bunny! At least this is what was shown on the screen, and I had to pick one of them. I thought ok, maybe the curly bunny, since it is older (but was sold in Germany until recently), does not even have an online version and a PSI, so I chose the first cherry blossom bunny.
And what did I get? A hedgehog. I was very surprised. The hedgehog itself is very cute, but it did NOT come with a PSI, does NOT have his own wallpaper and I did NOT get any bear bills (even in the bear mail that welcomes Harvey, it says "You get 0 bear bills").
So if there is no online version for the curly bunny, I am happy to keep the hedgehog, but I would really like to have the PSI, the wallpaper and the bear bills then. I already wrote to the vw help team.
But I thought somebody from here can help me, too.
Thanks, Rachel
Old 07-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Oh hey! I was the one who asked you if you had just brought a Smallfrys to life lol. You see, I've been noticing a few people walking around Bearville with giant Smallfrys in their backpacks - but I have no idea why - so when I saw that your hedgehog had a larger head than the normal Hedgehog furry friend, I automatically thought that it was a Smallfrys.
Also, I'm pretty sure that the Curly Bunny does not have a virtual version of itself. As for the PSI of the Hedgehog furry friend, it's the "Hedgehog Shirt," which is brown and spiky.

Sorry that I can't really help out with why you got the hedgehog, but I hope things will work out after mailing vwhelp! Btw it's really cute though
Old 07-27-2013, 04:48 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

Ah, that was you! Thanks! I did not realise that you were whispering to me straight away, it was just when I logged out that I saw that there was a whisper open, this is why I did not reply. (And I must admit I was really puzzled myself, when I got that hedgehog,so had no real clue what it was :-))

Good to know that the hedgehog does have a PSI, thanks for that information.
I don't mind keeping the hedgehog if there is no online version of the curly bunny, but I really want the PSI then.
I will keep you informed about what they write back.

And I thought it was really strange that 1. we get more choices for open certificate and 2. there was the cherry blossom bunny - six times! It was so odd! Maybe it is a glitch.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:08 PM
BethAnBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BethAnBearHug

BethAnBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BethAnBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Does anybody know if the curly bunny never came as virtual version to bearville and does anybody know the PSI for the hedgehog?

I have the following problem:
I just brought my new animal to life on bearville. He is a curly bunny called Harvey. When I entered the numbers, I got the choice between the dog, a red cat, the lil bunny big ears, bearemy and SIX times the cherry blossom bunny! At least this is what was shown on the screen, and I had to pick one of them. I thought ok, maybe the curly bunny, since it is older (but was sold in Germany until recently), does not even have an online version and a PSI, so I chose the first cherry blossom bunny.
And what did I get? A hedgehog. I was very surprised. The hedgehog itself is very cute, but it did NOT come with a PSI, does NOT have his own wallpaper and I did NOT get any bear bills (even in the bear mail that welcomes Harvey, it says "You get 0 bear bills").
So if there is no online version for the curly bunny, I am happy to keep the hedgehog, but I would really like to have the PSI, the wallpaper and the bear bills then. I already wrote to the vw help team.
But I thought somebody from here can help me, too.
Thanks, Rachel
I had the same thing happen to me on my side account yesterday, except I ended up with something that resembles a skunk! LOL! I also did not get a PSI or wallpaper or bills either. Must be a glitch. Hope they get it fixed soon.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Ah, that was you! Thanks! I did not realise that you were whispering to me straight away, it was just when I logged out that I saw that there was a whisper open, this is why I did not reply. (And I must admit I was really puzzled myself, when I got that hedgehog,so had no real clue what it was :-))

Good to know that the hedgehog does have a PSI, thanks for that information.
I don't mind keeping the hedgehog if there is no online version of the curly bunny, but I really want the PSI then.
I will keep you informed about what they write back.

And I thought it was really strange that 1. we get more choices for open certificate and 2. there was the cherry blossom bunny - six times! It was so odd! Maybe it is a glitch.
No problem . Yeah good point, perhaps there was some graphic glitch and the cherry blossom bunny took place of 6 other additional bears...which seem to be gigantic Smallfrys? Haha. Yeah that would be great if you can keep us informed Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by BethAnBearHug
I had the same thing happen to me on my side account yesterday, except I ended up with something that resembles a skunk! LOL! I also did not get a PSI or wallpaper or bills either. Must be a glitch. Hope they get it fixed soon.
Hehe that must be a giant furry friend version of the Smiley Skunk Smallfrys, because a furry friend sized Smiley Skunk was never made. In fact a week or so ago I saw someone with the giant skunk as well, and I couldn't help but take of screenshot of it in their CyBearZone:

Click the image to open in full size.

I wonder why this glitch is turning Smallfrys into furry friend sized animals in Bearville.
Old 07-28-2013, 08:09 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

What's happened is that you think you have clicked on the Cherry Blossom Bunny - but it was a visual glitch and you clicked on a smallfry instead. That is how the smallfry (which doesn't have a PSI, wallpaper or extra condo room) ended up being your 'furry friend' - you couldn't see the 'actual' choice that you picked in the game due to the visual glitch. The only way to get it fixed is by talking to help, so it will be fixed as soon as they can.

Also, no, the curly bunny/bear does not have a furry friend / PSI as it was retired long before bearville (even though germany and a few other places still have them / had them after bearville - the US did not).
Old 08-02-2013, 09:06 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Thanks Kassie. Haha, funny about the skunk, it is cute though. I saw one of them yesterday on Town Square.

I finally got a reply from vwhelp, but it was not very helpful. This is what they wrote:

Hi there Rachel!
Please provide me with the following information so I can help you.

Username:
Animal Name:
Animal Type:
Animal ID:
Animal Key Code:
Receipt Code:
Date Purchased:
Store Location:

I will be waiting for your response!

Of course I had given all this information already in my first e-mail, but they never seem to read the first e-mail and ALWAYS send this email here as standard reply, regardless what your question was.
So I gave them the information AGAIN and I added
"As I said, I am fine with keeping the hedgehog as furry friend when there is no online version of the curly bunny, but I never got a wallpaper, PSI or bear bills."
because this is what my problem was.

I will keep you informed about what they reply.

Sometimes I am a bit sad because I take my time writing my specific problem, providing them with all the information they need (and which I know they will ask for), and then I just got that standard reply which CLEARLY shows that nobody reads my message. Once I had another problem with a furry friend I wanted to bring to life - I got the "open certificate" with dog, cat, Bearemy and lil bunny big ears, so I told them I would prefer the real furry friend please, already provided them with that "information list" (see above) AND I sent them a photo with my furry friend holding his birth certificate as proof that I really have that furry friend.
When I got a reply, they asked for that list again, then asked for the number again, then asked for a photo again, then asked for a scan of the birth certificate again and after 7 e-mails back and forth, they replied
"We have tested the codes. They are active in the game. You should now be able to bring the furry friend to life on bearville".
Of course, when I tried again, the same happened: Open certificate. I told them that codes being valid has never been a problem, but the FURRY FRIEND CHOICE.
If they had read my very first e-mail just once, everything might have been solved a lot quicker...
It did get solved, eventually, but it took me a lot of time and patience...
Old 08-06-2013, 11:11 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Update: Now I got another e-mail from vw help. This time, they said they have "forwarded the inquiry to the department concerned" (the standard second step e-mail we always get).
I wonder what will happen next, maybe they are not sure how to solve the problem with the six cherry blossom bunnies as choice and the giant smallfrys...
Old 08-07-2013, 10:56 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

When they don't read your email and ask you for the same information you *already* gave them - make sure you forward that kind of problem on to someone else in the company because it means that their email customer service team is not doing their job of reading the email before replying. It is extremely frustrating when they don't read the email you sent before sending off an auto-reply! (Ask me how many times this has happened to me... )

They may not even know that they've got the visual glitch showing up as the cherry blossom bunny & smallfrys, either...

I hope everything gets sorted for you before christmas!
Old 08-10-2013, 10:56 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Thank you. Yes, I find it EXTREMELY frustrating when they don't read my e-mails and ask me to give them the same information - especially when they REPLY to my original e-mail and the SAME INFORMATION they ask for is still attached underneath!!!
Anyway, yesterday, I got an e-mail from vw help again, saying they fixed the codes and I should try to bring my furry friend to life again. I was surprised because I said (repeatedly :-)) that since there is no curly bunny on bearville, I am happy to keep the hedgehog, but I want the PSI and the wallpaper, please.

So I logged on and I saw that they have removed my hedgehog (I did not have a furry friend AT ALL in my backback then, it looked really sad!!), and I entered the codes again and this time, I got a mocha bunny (the one that has the coffee machine as PSI). I am a bit sad I don't have the hedgehog any more - of course that bunny is really cute, but I got used to the hedgehog and found it so unusual.
Anyway, it was my own fault, by asking them for help, I should've anticipated they don't read my e-mails correctly :-)

PS: Kassiered, you wrote
make sure you forward that kind of problem on to someone else in the company because it means that their email customer service team is not doing their job of reading the email before replying.

- to whom should I forward that e-mail then?

PS: Kassiered, you wrote
make sure you forward that kind of problem on to someone else in the company because it means that their email customer service team is not doing their job of reading the email before replying.

- to whom should I forward that e-mail then?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT