BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2013, 06:12 PM
hakunamatata
Knut
BABV Name: KaleiAlohaBear20

hakunamatata is on a distinguished road
 hakunamatata is offline Status: Offline
Default ellur there

oh hai there.
my name's Kalei, and i'm hawaiian.
im obsessed with harry styles.
in case your wondering why my name is hakunamatata is because there should be no worries in the world. yeah.
i come in peace.
CAUTION: I AM A MAJOR DOCTOR WHO FAN, AND I SHIP THE DOCTOR AND AMY.
i just thought i should say that

Last edited by hakunamatata; 10-12-2013 at 07:13 PM..
Old 10-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Sorry, you can't share how old you are :/ but welcome (:
Old 10-06-2013, 06:26 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Hello Kalei,

Welcome to Bearville Insider! I'm Chérie. It's a pleasure to meet you! I hope you enjoy it here! Would you please kindly remove the age and grade part of your introduction? We are not allowed to share our ages or grades on here, but otherwise everything else in your introduction is totally fine. Make sure to read the rules in The Forum Rules section!

Aha that's great that you're a Doctor Who fan because we just so happen to have quite a few Doctor Who fans on here as well! I love your username by the way xD Hope to see you around!

Last edited by Chéri3; 10-07-2013 at 03:57 AM..
Old 10-07-2013, 03:32 AM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

Hi there Kalei

Welcome to Bearville Insider and I hope you enjoy your time here (: As the others above have stated, please don't mention your age or grade here ! It's for your own safety. Do read the rules carefully and you've a great username btw (: Love the reason.

Well, feel free to VM me if you wanna know anything or if you wanna chat !
Old 10-07-2013, 03:05 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Hey Kalei, welcome to BI : D
Like others said we're not allowed to share our age and school grade but don't worry, you're new c:Make sure you read the rules.

it's good to know you come in peace just saying xD
Old 10-07-2013, 04:34 PM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

Hi Kalei! I'm Kaleigh. I'm just two letters off. XD

Welcome to BI! We're very glad to have you.
Old 10-07-2013, 08:06 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI, Kaleigh! I am Anna. I'm super glad you decided to join. (: Please remember that we aren't supposed to share our ages.
Old 10-08-2013, 03:26 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to the forum, Kalei, I see we already share some interests!
Old 10-08-2013, 05:36 PM
BethAnBearHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BethAnBearHug

BethAnBearHug is on a distinguished road
 BethAnBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Hi Kalei!

Welcome!

Old 10-08-2013, 07:59 PM
hollissilly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hollissilly

hollissilly is on a distinguished road
 hollissilly is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to the forum! Hope you have a good experience!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT