BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2013, 07:55 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

I just tried again to bring Fluttershy to life on BABV. As of 6:54am EST Sunday morning I was still offered an open code, so the problem isn't fixed yet.
Old 12-08-2013, 08:31 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

7:30am est now and mine is still giving an open code, too.

Wonder what the issue is? Normally the ponies have been available on release day. I don't mind waiting, just curious what's going on.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Twilight Sparkle
Polar Bear
BABV Name: shannon2hip1288

Twilight Sparkle is on a distinguished road
 Twilight Sparkle is offline Status: Offline

I-I thought I was the only one!

I tried and tried but NOTHING I hope it's fixed soon! :c
Old 12-08-2013, 11:13 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we won't be getting Fluttershy online after all.

First they said this (Nov. 30th):
Click the image to open in full size.

But now they're saying this (Dec. 8th)?:

I understand that there are copyrights and licenses involved, but why would they be able to have 3 ponies in Bearville, but not Fluttershy? I would think they're all owned by the same company and people, therefore BABW would have the same rights for each of them? I could be wrong though, I'm not an expert with copyrighting and things like that.

It just doesn't add up.

Last edited by MeghanMusicLuvr28; 12-08-2013 at 11:14 PM..
Old 12-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28

I understand that there are copyrights and licenses involved, but why would they be able to have 3 ponies in Bearville, but not Fluttershy? I would think they're all owned by the same company and people, therefore BABW would have the same rights for each of them? I could be wrong though, I'm not an expert with copyrighting and things like that.

It just doesn't add up.
I think they probably just screwed up on the communication, because I sometimes get different answers from different reps on the same situation when I write to vwhelp.

And she must be online, both for the reasons you gave, and the fact that someone else said they saw her PSI already.

I think they're just being ignorant about anything Build-A-Bearville-related again.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:45 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
I think they probably just screwed up on the communication, because I sometimes get different answers from different reps on the same situation when I write to vwhelp.

And she must be online, both for the reasons you gave, and the fact that someone else said they saw her PSI already.

I think they're just being ignorant about anything Build-A-Bearville-related again.
Probably, wouldn't be the first time, probably won't be the last.
I have a picture of her PSI, but I can't find it anywhere.
If I find it, I'll add it here.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:38 AM
Twilight Sparkle
Polar Bear
BABV Name: shannon2hip1288

Twilight Sparkle is on a distinguished road
 Twilight Sparkle is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28

It just doesn't add up.
I dont get it

Fluttershy is copyrighted by Hasbro who own Twi/Dashie but those two can be activated ( saw a twilight getting activated last night) but flutters cant?
Old 12-09-2013, 07:40 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

Pinkie Pie was brought to life on BABV as well.

As has been said, hopefully it's just a miscommunication, as in referring only to the limitations placed on BABV activity for the first three and not actually that Fluttershy can't be brought to life there at all.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:35 AM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

Uh I totally believe that BV is lying as of right now, they probably don't have the code encoded into the program,and this is their answer to their laziness :/ It doesn't make sense because licensing rights are either brought for all or nothing, they aren't halved. Case in point, sully and monsters INC. They had licensing issues, but we still got bears for them.
Old 12-09-2013, 09:20 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

Instead of Facebook, why don't you email VWHelp? That way you would get an answer directly from the source. It may take a little while to get an answer back, but what have you got to lose, Fluttershy is already not there and the time it takes to get a response won't effect that at all.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT