BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-09-2013, 11:02 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
Instead of Facebook, why don't you email VWHelp? That way you would get an answer directly from the source. It may take a little while to get an answer back, but what have you got to lose, Fluttershy is already not there and the time it takes to get a response won't effect that at all.
They usually don't give me solid answers, but worth a shot, I suppose.

Edit: I sent them this:
Hi there,
Many of us were wondering why Fluttershy is not able to be brought to life in Bearville yet. We have asked on the BABW Facebook page, but we're being told completely different things from different people, and we would like to know what's really going on.

One of the BABW reps on the Facebook page said that you will be adding her to Bearville soon, but another rep said that there are no plans at all to add her to Bearville. Could you clear this up please?

I really hope that Fluttershy will be added to Bearville. Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle have all been able to be brought to life on Bearville, and they are owned by the same company that Fluttershy is, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, at a BABW store, somebody saw that Fluttershy had a virtual version and PSI of a t-shirt with her cutie mark on it. If Fluttershy cannot be brought to life at all, that's very misleading information.

I and others have purchased Fluttershy, not only because we love My Little Pony, but we also love Bearville, and would love to bring Fluttershy online to play with us in Bearville like we can with the other My Little Pony furry friends.

Thanks for your time,
MeghanMusicLuvr28

Last edited by MeghanMusicLuvr28; 12-09-2013 at 11:27 AM..
Old 12-09-2013, 11:27 AM
Twilight Sparkle
Polar Bear
BABV Name: shannon2hip1288

Twilight Sparkle is on a distinguished road
 Twilight Sparkle is offline Status: Offline

Emailed them 3 days ago , Nothing so far :c

Oh yeah , I saw a few Pinkie's around on the Butterfly House UK server the other day
Old 12-09-2013, 01:51 PM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
Instead of Facebook, why don't you email VWHelp? That way you would get an answer directly from the source. It may take a little while to get an answer back, but what have you got to lose, Fluttershy is already not there and the time it takes to get a response won't effect that at all.
I did email VWHelp. Their reply was that it would be fixed this [past] weekend. I just tried putting Fluttershy on AGAIN at 11:17am EST today, and I am still being offered an open code.

Not cool.

Now on their Facebook page they're saying she will be available on Thursday. They are saying that is confirmed.

Last edited by blueskies16; 12-09-2013 at 12:20 PM..
Old 12-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Twilight Sparkle
Polar Bear

Oh I do hope it's really gonna work!
Old 12-09-2013, 02:03 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I hope this is the truth. 3 different people all saying different things.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Twilight Sparkle
Polar Bear

I'll try on Thrusday evening (this time then) and HOPE it works
Old 12-09-2013, 08:24 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I also want my Fluttershy on BV. Maybe if all of us email them, then they will get the message to add her.

I was just checking on facebook, and someone from babw said: "Thank you for your patience as we worked to bring Fluttershy to life on Bearville. It is confirmed that she will be there this Thursday, December 12th!"
Yay hopefully they are not lying this time. I can't wait to bring her online.
Old 12-10-2013, 08:33 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

Well, guess we'll find out Thursday. Cross your hooves everypony!
Old 12-12-2013, 11:22 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

Fluttershy can finally be brought to life on BABV. My first clue was seeing another citizen with Fluttershy in her backpack when I went in to try for mine.
Old 12-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Twilight Sparkle
Polar Bear

Didnt work for me :c
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT