BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2014, 07:59 PM
disneylover101
Knut
BABV Name: disneylover101

disneylover101 is on a distinguished road
 disneylover101 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Value of an Unstuffed Enchanted Dragon?

Does anyone know? They haven't sold it store for years. I have an unstuffed one, and I would like to know the value of it. Thanks!
Old 01-27-2014, 09:09 PM
DemiBear404
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DemiBear404

DemiBear404 will become famous soon enough
 DemiBear404 is offline Status: Offline

I am so sorry but i wouldnt know
Old 01-27-2014, 10:10 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

For the enchanted (tongue sticking out) GREEN dragon*:

Unstuffed, with tags (and original lacing on the back):
$40-$45 (give or take $5)
With original "knight" outfit, with tags:
$75-$80

Unstuffed, without tags / lacing removed:
$20-$25**

If you have an original, unused birth certificate, add $10.

Notes:
*The "Year of the Dragon" without the tongue sticking out and with a necklace has a different valuation than the enchanted dragon. The BLUE dragon also has a different valuation.

**Why are these so low? Because even though the enchanted dragon hasn't been available for years in the US, it has been recently available in stores in other countries and can still be purchased in some countries, which lowers its 'rarity'.
Old 02-02-2014, 05:17 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

What, there was a blue dragon as well? And what did the knight outfit look like?
I have both dragon, enchanted and year of the dragon, but I would never sell them.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:46 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
What, there was a blue dragon as well? And what did the knight outfit look like?
I have both dragon, enchanted and year of the dragon, but I would never sell them.
Yes, there is a blue dragon.... but it is *BREATHTAKINGLY* rare. Most stores in the US never got it - and when I say most, I can probably count on *one hand* the stores that did. Never on the website. VERY rare.

There are at least six knight outfits that I know about -
three valentines day ones -- the original non-silver version and then later silver-padded versions and three 'hero' ones that are silver padded with either a blue shield or a red shield (and a sword, because of course).

The original one that came with the dragon was a 'hero' like one (with lots of details). There also appears to be two remakes of the original hero knight outfit - which are slightly less detailed.

Essentially they are a helm, body suit, sword and shield, lol. The hero ones are all in silver. The valentine's day ones sometimes have tabards on them.
Old 02-08-2014, 01:36 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for all this information.
I really want a blue dragon now!
Old 02-11-2014, 07:15 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Thanks for all this information.
I really want a blue dragon now!
I can think of only a handful of other animals quite as rare as the blue dragon. It's about as rare as the water buffalo / bison or the vache noire or perhaps the marble bunny... hmmm... no, maybe more than the marble bunny and vache noire. VERY RARE! lol.
Old 02-16-2014, 01:00 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

aaw, cool, now I want all the animals you just mentioned. LOL. No, I have always liked the bison and the marble bunny, from the minute I saw their photos.
What does the vache noire look like? Do you have a photo? I also like the gazelle and the black stingray.
Old 02-19-2014, 05:03 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear

Hmmm... I don't have photos of them... because photos of all my animals are a bit low on my priority list... eventually(!) I will have photos though...

I don't even have photos of the "Year of the Horse" ... and it's sitting right next to me, lol.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:36 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

aaaw, I have the blingy pony, is that very different?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT