BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative! > Writings!

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2014, 04:13 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Opal The Parrot - Two sisters, one parrot, no chance.

Here is a story I previously made. Here is the link for the story's first chapters. Read those chapters before starting chapter 3.
I really hope you like this. Nice criticism is appreciated. :-)

Chapter 3

I wish I'd never promised Maisie that ice cream sundae. Note to self: do not let Maisie handle whipped cream - ever. Mom went absolutely berserk. She literally bounced off the walls. Maisie spilt raspberry sauce everywhere on the floor, creating a gloopy and unpleasantly sticky mess, which then Mom fell into. I kind of forgot to put the ice cream that we'd took out the freezer back in, so that was bin worthy. Maisie had also trodden the raspberry sauce throughout the house. So yes, for the next month, Mum kept having to almost tear apart all the carpets to clear the red/pink gunge off them.

After this escapade, Mum lectured me (and only me!) about the importance of cleanliness. Forevermore I will know about the properties of dishwashers and carpet stain removers. How exciting.

On the other hand, Maisie was pestering about having a pet (still) and was annoying everyone with her subtle hints, such as: Do you know rabbits, do they like houses? and Do dogs like girls? Mum was as hard as rock, giving Maisie a stern look every time she mentioned the word pet. But, I, almost felt sorry for her - until the letter came.

After school, I noticed a small envelope sticking out of the letterbox. This was unusual because we hardly ever got post as formal as this. It was normally reminders from Dominos Pizza to spend £15 and get ice cream, or a building company advertising jobs. It was addressed to Mom, but I didn't care. I ripped open the letter and pulled out the paper. In front of me, in bold, bright letters, which almost made my eyes hurt, the letter said:

We are rehoming Opal, a 5 year old parrot, who is from Lingsinton Zoo. She is ve-

I didn't need to read any more. I rushed upstairs and burst through Maisie's door. She screamed.
Old 02-16-2014, 03:10 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Anyone interested? :-(
Post new chapters tomorrow
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT