BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-21-2014, 11:16 AM
SummerClouds
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ZoeyZoom5233

SummerClouds is on a distinguished road
 SummerClouds is offline Status: Offline
Default Hey I'm new here! :)

Hi everyone!

I finally decided to join the forums! I've been a member of Build A Bearville since 2008 and I always used to come to the forums and look around but never joined. I haven't played for a while so I decided to come back and see if anything has changed It's exciting to be here!

Off topic: Is the game down? I'm trying to log in but its not working?

- SummerClouds aka ZoeyZoom5233.

Last edited by SummerClouds; 02-21-2014 at 11:18 AM..
Old 02-21-2014, 11:20 AM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

Hey welcome to the forum! I'm Gem and I've also been on Bearville since 2008. Make sure before posting, read the forum rules. And if you need any help or have any questions, just ask me, another BI member, or make a thread about it in the "Yikes! I need help!" section.

I don't think Bearville is down right now. Just try refreshing or clearing your cache. Hope this helped!

Last edited by Marshmallow.Unicorn; 02-21-2014 at 11:21 AM..
Old 02-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Sammiebffl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sammygirl58 (call me sam)

Sammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to beholdSammiebffl is a splendid one to behold
 Sammiebffl is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!! Im glad you finally signed up!! Im sam and you can go to any member to ask questions anytime. Also make sure you read the rules!! have fun here
Old 02-22-2014, 12:38 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi and welcome to BI! Its nice to have another member, we desperately need more haha xD if you have any questions feel free to message me (:
Oh btw you may want to clear your cache or refresh it and there is a post about that if you are unsure how to(:
Hope to see you around!
Old 02-22-2014, 03:27 PM
DemiBear404
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DemiBear404

DemiBear404 will become famous soon enough
 DemiBear404 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome!!!!!
Yes we need new members so please spread the word >.< xD
Old 02-23-2014, 11:28 AM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I've been on Bearville since 2007, but not on the account I currently use, which I made in 2008. Welcome to Bearville Insider!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
sammiebffl