BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Aloha!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2014, 01:59 PM
bonus41
Knut
BABV Name: bonus41

bonus41 is on a distinguished road
 bonus41 is offline Status: Offline
Default New to here, not to Build a Bear, have some questions

So I collected build a bears YEARS ago!! And when I became older I started to get embarresed stuffing the bears infront of people LOL...

I'm a huge fan of webkinz and have been a member of Webkinz-Insider for awhile I love collecting webkinz too. I have over 150 now... I saw the BearVille Insider and I became intersted again in build a bear, but I wasn't quite ready to get into build a bear again.... Till I found some of my old bears today!

I still have some others tucked away somewhere that I will try to find later... I know I have more becuase my first bear was the glowing nose rodulf reindeer.

My BIG question is... Is it true Build-a-Bear now has a website for a virtual world?!? This is the BIG draw in for me with webkinz is that the plus unlocks the website is Build a Bear now doing the same!!

Now with webkinz some webkinz are very rare and cost like hundreds of dollars... Are some bears like this? I love collectable merchandise!!

Any way sorry for all the qestions... I hope to get into build a bear more now
Old 02-27-2014, 02:17 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Yep, there is a website called Bearville! You can enter codes on birth certificates when you register a bear and bring them to life, and you can lots of stuff of Bearville, such as buy clothes for your virtual character, chat and own a cub condo!
Hmmm, I think there aren't many bears that are worth tons... But I'd say the bears given to managers and employees, such as the platinum bear (thanks kassiered for this bit of info) are rare.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:57 PM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

You have never heard of Bearville? That's the first time I've heard anyone say that but that's ok. Well as you know, Bearville (or BV) is a virtual online world created by BABW. The website has been around since December 2007 and I've been a BV member since 2008 so I know A LOT about the website. You get to customize your own virtual character and buy clothes, furniture and more. On the birth certificates of furry friends, there is a code at the bottom that you can redeem in BV and get a really cool prize and an online version of your furry friend. There are lots of things to do in Bearville like earn badges and Bearbills, trade with other people, play games, decorate your Cub Condo (house) and even more. Basically, it's everything that Neon said in the post above. Sadly, BABW has kind of run out of ideas for Bearville and has created a new $5 app that they are focusing more on it (and people spend more time on their phones than computers making the website more inactive each day ) And yes to answer your other question, there are a lot of bears that are rare such as bears made before 2007 or inline conversions (exclusive) bears.

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Hmmm, I think there aren't many bears that are worth tons... But I'd say the bears given to managers and employees, such as the platinum bear (thanks kassiered for this bit of info) are rare.
Here is the thread about the Platinum Bear, that comes with a very rare and exclusive prize (Manager's Necklace) when brought to life on Bearville.
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...d.php?t=105558

Last edited by Marshmallow.Unicorn; 02-27-2014 at 05:52 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 02-28-2014, 10:51 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

I'm surprised too! You don't hear many people say that haha
Bearville is basically a virtual world where you get your own character and bear (if you bought a bear from the store which you have) and go around town and do fun stuff (: you can earn bearbills(money) and design your own house (cub condo) and buy furniture and clothing, the list is endless!
Old 03-01-2014, 12:31 PM
bonus41
Knut
BABV Name: bonus41

bonus41 is on a distinguished road
 bonus41 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the info I've made an account and it is very fun! Though I'm still confused with all the different maps and places to go XD I've adopted all my bears that I currently could find. It's amazing the similarities from bearville and webkinz world. Since I've been a Gift trainee on webkinz insider for some time now and love it!
Old 03-05-2014, 10:26 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I knew you would enjoy it. At first, it is a bit much, but you will find your way round, I am sure.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT