BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2014, 07:38 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Which is rarer?

Hi everyone! I was trading today, and someone offered me the Puerto Rico cap or the Beach Glasses for my Tiered Tulle skirt. I took the Puerto Rico cap. Should I have taken the beach glasses? (I think that's what they're called- they are pink with sort of plant looking things on the edges?) thanks!

Last edited by Bambooski; 03-03-2014 at 10:42 AM..
Old 03-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Magic12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleesummer17

Magic12 will become famous soon enoughMagic12 will become famous soon enough
 Magic12 is offline Status: Offline

In my opinion i'd say the Putero Rico and beach glasses are rare. It doesnt matter though if their rare.As long as you like them
Old 03-06-2014, 01:41 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

To give you some perspective, if you are asking about actual rarity versus popularity -
The puerto rico hat came from an animal only available in puerto rico stores.
The pink beach glasses you are referring to only came from the myrtle beach south carolina store (I don't think florida had the pink one, although I can't remember now), not all of the US.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT