BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2014, 12:35 AM
AlieeLikeWuut
Knut
BABV Name: SophiaBearyLucky22

AlieeLikeWuut is on a distinguished road
 AlieeLikeWuut is offline Status: Offline
Question Noob right here ;) Few Questions!

What is this "Chloe Show" I always here about? All details please. Also the web codes. . . ? Where do I find the latest web codes? When are new ones put up?
Much appreciated! <3/ Aliee
Old 03-30-2014, 04:41 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! The Chloe show was a really cool show where ChloeRocks would present a show with another guest - previous guests include Victoria Justice! After the show was finished, a gift would be given out. I really enjoyed the Chloe show because of this. It was held in the BNN every month or so, but sadly about 2 years ago it stopped.

There are no new codes so far for 2014, if I'm aware, and the ones on BI have expired. You could try and look out for some online, but apart from that I think they are a limited amount. Edit, I just remembered the code section, but I don't think many of them work. http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...splay.php?f=51

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 03-30-2014 at 04:43 AM..
Old 03-30-2014, 05:32 AM
AlieeLikeWuut
Knut

Thank you!
As for seeing the newest web codes. . . Where would I find them? Would they come onto this website when there is any?

Last edited by AlieeLikeWuut; 03-30-2014 at 05:37 AM..
Old 03-30-2014, 04:20 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

There aren't new codes. Full stop. The handouts they give at the store that used to have universal or single-use codes don't have 'em anymore. Check the list and cross your fingers that any of 'em still work.
Old 03-30-2014, 06:03 PM
AlieeLikeWuut
Knut

Alright, Thank you both!
Old 03-30-2014, 11:06 PM
NoahBearHug19
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NoahBearHug19

NoahBearHug19 is on a distinguished road
 NoahBearHug19 is offline Status: Offline

How do you Start a thread on the forum? I have been wanting to add one for a specific reason but I just can't find out how to start one, ahahaha.

Last edited by NoahBearHug19; 03-30-2014 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: More info
Old 03-31-2014, 03:52 AM
AlieeLikeWuut
Knut

Here is how I do it. . I click home, you know. . . Then I click General Discussion. Then I scroll down till' I see "New Thread" It will be on the left side. Or at the top of all the threads it should say it too. Hope that helped
Old 03-31-2014, 03:58 AM
NoahBearHug19
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NoahBearHug19

NoahBearHug19 is on a distinguished road
 NoahBearHug19 is offline Status: Offline

Okay! Thank you so much
Old 03-31-2014, 04:50 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

The Chloe Show stopped?! Aww I used to love that (I don't really go on babv anymore)
Old 04-02-2014, 12:44 PM
Kay
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KayCub50

Kay is on a distinguished road
 Kay is offline Status: Offline

i never seen it
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT