BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Di'angelo
Knut
BABV Name: SonjaAdorable20

Di'angelo is on a distinguished road
 Di'angelo is offline Status: Offline
Smile Bonjour!

My name is Sonja, but my account is named after my first and favorite Furry Friend, Di'angelo! That's him in my avatar holding my brand new Pokemon X game (I got it on October 12, 2013)!

I'm a bit of an expert on Build-a-Bear, able to name whatever Furry Friend I'm shown. Now, if we're talking about the new ones, I have a problem with that.
I love reading on here every once in a while, learning about Build-a-Bear and whatever they're doing next, Bearville, and international/rare Furry Friends. So, one day, I decided to join!

If I have any goal, it'd have to be to collect every single FF there is. My favorite collection of them all would be the Bearemy's Kennel Pals. I'm guessing because my first one was a BKP, I just love the whole set. My second would be the My Little Pony ones. If only they'd come out with Pokemon next...

Some of my interests would be: BABW, MLP, Pokemon, Cartoons as a whole, Reading, Steam Games (like Team Fortress 2), etc.

...I'll stop talking about myself now... ^^;
I'm glad to be part of your community and I hope I make some new friends here! I also hope I'll be helpful if you guys need any info on new FFs! (Not that you will, you guys are doing great without me! ) Thank you for reading my big small welcome post!
Old 04-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome! It's always good to have new members (:
Old 04-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Hello there! (:
Old 04-04-2014, 12:17 AM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome. (: It's always great to have new members.
Old 04-04-2014, 12:31 AM
AdaraFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Megan (:

AdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to beholdAdaraFriendly is a splendid one to behold
 AdaraFriendly is offline Status: Offline

Hi! Welcome to BI! I love your furry friends name, it's really unique. Hope you have fun here! (: I'm Megan by the way.
Old 04-05-2014, 01:03 AM
Di'angelo
Knut
BABV Name: SonjaAdorable20

Di'angelo is on a distinguished road
 Di'angelo is offline Status: Offline
Talking

Thank you all for your replies! I feel so welcome!

@Ashleighsinger4: Thank you so much!

@Paddingtona: Hey there!

@maggiesprinkles43: Thankies! I really appreciate it!

@AdaraFriendly: Hey there and thank you! Thank you again about his name. I get that a lot. And, thanks for telling me!

(Sorry about the late reply, everystuffie... ^^; )
Old 04-05-2014, 11:16 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome! I like Pokemon too. (:
Old 04-05-2014, 01:56 PM
Bambooski
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiSparkleBear4

Bambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the roughBambooski is a jewel in the rough
 Bambooski is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bearville Insider! I look forward to getting to know you
Old 04-08-2014, 11:15 PM
GabriellaGirlsRock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: GabriellaGirlsRock180

GabriellaGirlsRock is on a distinguished road
 GabriellaGirlsRock is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I just joined yesterday so I'm new like you! Maybe we can chat and get to know all the others together
Old 04-08-2014, 11:27 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bearville Insider! (:
I'm Britney.
Please read the rules before doing anything else!
Here are some things or abbreviations we usually use here:

Siggie: Signature, something under your post
Avvie: Avatar, a picture next to your username
WTC: Weekly Chat Thread, or Weekly Thread Chat, is a thread that has information of something they like, and you can chat with other users of BI. You must be on the sign-up sheet to make one, but there hasn't been one lately.
Some of the convos can get really interesting, aha~

Here are some of the ranks:

Knut: A user who just joined.
Polar Bear: A user with 10+ Posts.
Trading Teddy: Someone with 100 Non-Fluff
Posts and can access the Trading Den
Sage Bear: A Trading Teddy who has successfully completed 30 trades

Sorry if this was too much to read!

If you have any questions, please ask a Mod or Admin (Ex. MollyFlyer) or any member of BI.
Have fun (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT